41:Put a to stop him

"Are you serious? I never knew that Junmyeon could have such good feelings. I always thought he was just a loner with a cold heart that could never love" Jongdae said as he was hearing the story Kyungsoo and Chanyeol told him. "Well believe it, so today we have to ask him how it went with Choon-hee" Chanyeol said as he was drinking his apple juice, "I like the name Choon-hee, sounds really nice" Jongin complimented the name. "I know it's a pretty nice name" a familiar voice said from behind, it was Junmyeon.

"What are you doing here Junmyeon this early?" Kyungsoo asked as he was shocked to see Junmyeon come in to the cafeteria. Junmyeon got close to them with a huge smile on his face with pure happiness, "I just wanted to walk around." Junmyeon said still flashing a smile to everyone. "Are you going to tell us how did it go last night with Choon-hee?" Baekhyun blurted, "Well it looks like you all know so yeah I will tell you. But there will be one part that you will not like Chanyeol" Junmyeon said as the smile disappeared from his face.

Chanyeol got confused and they all stared at Chanyeol and at Junmyeon. "What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked, Junmyeon gave out a sigh, he didn't know if it was a good idea to tell Chanyeol, but he had to know. "Last night as I waited for Choon-hee to return I saw your father" Junmyeon explained, Chanyeol turned stiff as he heard the words 'Your father', "He walked towards me taking a pocket knife from his pocket and stabbed my" Junmyeon said. Everyone's eyes widen as they heard Junmyeon's story.

"But are you okay?" Sehun asked as he still couldn't believe what had happen. "I'm fine, Choon-hee found me and treated the wound. She's a really good doctor, now my wound doesn't hurt that much" Junmyeon said. Chanyeol was feeling the anger in his blood boil, his father won't stop as long as Chanyeol becomes as a real vampire. "We need to stop him as soon as possible!" Chanyeol said as he slammed his hand on the table making everyone in the cafeteria put his eyes on him. "Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said looking at Chanyeol's face full of anger.

"Chanyeol calm down, you are still not ready to fight your father. You need more training to release your vampire side" Junmyeon said. At this time Chanyeol doesn't care about anything the only thing that is on his mind is to fight his father. "I don't care! It's time that someone puts a stop to him!" Chanyeol said almost yelling this time. Kyungsoo grabbed Chanyeol's hand in order to calm him down, Chanyeol took deep breaths and with his free hand got ahold of Kyungsoo's hand. "Then what should we do" Jongin asked.

"I guess we could use Baekhyun's magic to see if that can drag his energy down. While Chanyeol fights him, he could loose some energy" Junmyeon said infering his idea. "Well guess that could work, but we will have to find out soon" Kyungsoo said as he was looking at Chanyeol. "I guess I should tell my father that I'm ready for a battle" Chanyeol said as he gave out a happy evil smirk.