50:How Sweet!!~

2 days later
Chanyeol got out of the hospital as he was healing faster than what the doctors thought. But he still had to take care of his wound as it was turning into a scar slowly. "I'm glad that you got out. I missed you. The room here can be super lonely at night without you." Kyungsoo said as he was opening the door of their dorm, Chanyeol felt shy. "I know" Chanyeol said with a little blush as he walked last to the dorm, Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol. "Are you actually blushing? I never thought you could blush, you're always the one to make me blush" Kyungsoo pointed out. Chanyeol tried to cover his face but it was useless, "You know you are super cute when you blush" Kyungsoo said as he lightly pinched Chanyeol's cheek.

"Don't pinch my cheek" Chanyeol pouted, Kyungsoo had to laugh, "Confirmed: Chanyeol is super cute when he blushes" Kyungsoo said. "Me?! Cute?! Never! I should make people feel afraid with my scary look!" Chanyeol said as gave a serious look.Kyungsoo tried not to laugh but ended up laughing anyway. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, "Why are you laughing?!" Chanyeol said as he whined and turned around and folded his arms pretending to be mad. "I'm sorry Chanyeol. But it's just that I will never look at you as scary, never." Kyungsoo said as he walked up towards Chanyeol.

"Come on don't get mad at me for telling you the truth, like people say Truth hurts but it's the truth." Kyungsoo said as he was staring at Chanyeol with a little smile. Chanyeol gave out a little sigh and looked at Kyungsoo, "It's true, I'm not scary. I act cold and serious which is different. I never cared about people" Chanyeol said as he took Kyungsoo's hands in his. "But when I met you, you changed my life. And you made my life happier" Chanyeol said with a smile as he looked at Kyungsoo deep on the eyes.

Kyungsoo stood there staring back at Chanyeol not knowing what to do. "And I've been thinking about something for a little while now. I don't know if you want to know now or maybe later" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow as he was curious about Chanyeol's statment, "What is it?" Kyungsoo asked. "Well since I was at a hospital for what 3 or 4 days I've been thinking about my future with.... you" Chanyeol said, his face was starting to become red. "Okay.... go on" Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol rubbed his nape in embarrassment, "So as I was thinking an idea popped to my head and that was if you.. I don't know if I should say it?!" Chanyeol said as he was having trouble taking the words out of this mouth. Kyungsoo was curious but at the same time he was getting super impatient, "Come on Chanyeol! I want to know already" Kyungsoo said. "Okay.. so I was thinking that you and I after we graduate should.. you know." Chanyeol said as he pointed at this ring finger on his left hand. It took Kyungsoo a sec to finally understand, "Wait you mean that after we graduate from college, you want us to get... married?" Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol shyly smiled and nodded, "But it's also up to you, you know if you want to get married" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo stood there frozen, he knew that Chanyeol would ask him but not so soon. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo worried if he frighted him, "Kyungsoo? Are you okay? I think I asked to soon didn't I?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo shook his head, "No, it's just that I never thought you were going to ask me too soon. But yeah I do want to marry you! You just need my ring" Kyungsoo smiled.

"AWWW!!~ How sweet!!!!" Suddenly both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol look to see all their friends at the door. "HOW DID YOU GUYS GET HERE?!?!" Chanyeol asked and yelled in surprise. "Just a few minutes ago. We were all going to say 'Welcome Chanyeol!' but as we got here you were telling something important and we decided not to interupt" Baekhyun said as he gave an innocent smile. "But I'm glad you guys are getting married!!!" Sehun said, "Now there will be no more Do Kyungsoo, it's Park Kyungsoo!! Hey, you forgot to talk about the honeymoon" Jongdae said.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol blushed immediately, "Looks like they haven't, the cat got both their tongues" Jongin said as he laughed. "We don't want to think about that now!" Kyungsoo said, "We know that you guys are nervous about that, but soon. I can't wait for you guys to get married and go to the honeymoon!!!" Junmyeon said as he gave out a little laugh. "Junmyeon! I thought that you were not going to say anything!" Chanyeol said, Junmyeon shrugged and laughed "I'm sorry, for now I'm on their side. Better think about the honeymoon!" Junmyeon said. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo felt the heat of their blushing faces at the idea of Honeymoon.