28:Bad feeling

The next day Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were going to math class, when they were stopped by Baekhyun who was running out of breath. "Hey Baekhyun. Why are you breathless?" Kyungsoo asked, Baekhyun put up a finger telling him to wait a minute. After a minute Baekhyun was breathing back to normal, "Chanyeol I just saw your mother in the office" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol widen his eyes, "My mother?" Chanyeol said, Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol ran to the office leaving a confused Kyungsoo.

"What's going on?" Kyungsoo asked, "Well I don't know. Chanyeol's mother is the type of person who doesn't to go out a lot. All I know is that she is a fallen angel for doing something bad." Baekhyun explained. "So Chanyeol's mother was a pure angel with white wings. Now she's a fallen angel with black wings?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol ran to the office and saw his mother sitting down in a sofa close to the door. Chanyeol came in the room, "Mother, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked as he sat down next to his mother.

Chanyeol's mother looked up at him with a pale face, she has always been pale, put she had the color of a white sheet of paper. "Oh my dear Chanyeol!" his mother said as she hugged him tight, Chanyeol was still confused but still hugged his mother. After a while of hugging Chanyeol looked straight in to her eyes. "Mother, why are you here?" Chanyeol asked, "Oh Chanyeol, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to you and the boy named Kyungsoo" his mother said. Chanyeol widen his eyes, "Wait how do you know about Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked, "I know everything about my son, like I know that Kyungsoo is a nice and sweet boy" she said.

Chanyeol was still confused, "I just came here to see if you were ok, but please protect Kyungsoo. I know how much you love him" his mother said. Chanyeol looked at his mother, "Are you ok with me loving a human?" he asked, she gave out a little smile. "I accept what my son loves." she said with her sweet voice it made Chanyeol almost cry. "Thank you mother" Chanyeol said as he gave his mother a big bear hug. Chanyeol´s mother got up and looked at her son, "Please be careful, I know something bad will happen to both of you" his mother said.

Chanyeol nodded and saw his mother leave, 'What does she mean by something bad?' Chanyeol asked himself. He left the office and headed towards his math class, the good thing is that it was still a bit early so class hasn't started. He got to his math class and sat on his desk, Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol come in the classroom. Kyungsoo got up and walked towards Chanyeol, "Why did your mother needed you?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo. "She told me something really weird." Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, "Like what?" he asked. "She told me that she had a really bad feeling and that I needed to protect you and myself" Chanyeol said, "Wait how does she know about me?" Kyungsoo asked. Chanyeol shrugged, "I really don't know." Chanyeol admitted, Kyungsoo felt weird knowing that Chanyeol's mother knows about him. "The thing that I don't understand is that she thinks something something bad is going to happen" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. 

Their teacher came in and Kyungsoo headed towards his seat. The teacher started talking and explaining things Chanyeol wasn't even attention to, all he was thinking is about the bad thing his mother was talking about. "Mr.Park please attention" his teacher said, he had caught Chanyeol not paying attention, everyone in the class turned to look at Chanyeol. "I'm sorry" Chanyeol said and payed his full attention to his teacher. The teacher nodded and kept talking about different ways to solve a 2 step equation with fractions.

Class ended and Kyungsoo walked with Chanyeol to his next class. "Are you still thinking about what your mother said?" Kyungsoo asked, "A bit" Chanyeol answered, Kyungsoo hugged Chanyeol's arm, "It's okay Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol smiled, "Thanks Soo." Chanyeol said, they got to Chanyeol's class and that's when Kyungsoo said bye to Chanyeol. He went inside and sat next to Jongin, "Hey Chanyeol why did your mother come here?" Baekhyun asked. Both Jongin and Baekhyun were anxious to hear, Chanyeol told them all about there conversation.

"The day is near! Only a few more hours and the 4 days are up!" The man said with so much joy it gave Junmyeon a lot of chills. "Sir, why do you want to fight Chanyeol so badly?" Junmyeon asked, the man looked at Junmyeon. "Cause I want to see how much power he has. He was born to have amazing powers!" the man said. "Sir I still think that it's not a good idea to fight Chanyeol" Junmyeon said, the man slammed his hand hard on his wooden desk. "YOU ARE NOT HERE TO TELL ME WHAT IS A GOOD OR A BAD IDEA!!!!! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FILTHY SERVANT OF MINE!!!" The man yelled so loud it could almost echo.

Junmyeon looked at the floor not wanting to look at his boss' eyes. "Sometimes I regret turning you into what you are now. I just should have let you die like a filthy worthless human like everyone else" the man said. Junmyeon stayed silent, he could feel the rage burning inside of him, he decided to just stay quiet and let his crazy boss do whatever he wanted.