54:You little!!!!

College was almost over as summer was just around the corner, that also meant the graduation. Everything in the college was going very nice and smoothly. Everyone was getting along with each other, humans with demons was something people never thought of, but thanks to the 2 principals for making a college where humans and demons could get along was a great idea. Looking outside the window of his dorm is Kyungsoo who keeps thanking the principals in his head. If it wasn´t for them he would have never met Chanyeol, his vampire angel. Kyungsoo felt two arms embracing his back, "What are you thinking of?" a voice said, Kyungsoo smiled and turned his head to look at the person behind him.

"I was just thanking certain people, that's all. How about you? You are still the same childish, happy, hyper Park Chanyeol. Why are you being so clingy?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol giggled. "You know that we are soon graduating, in just 5 days. But do you also know what that means too?" Chanyeol asked, Kyungsoo nodded. "Of course, means that we aren't going to study anymore" Kyungsoo smiled, "Kyungsoo ah!!!" Chanyeol whinned. Kyungsoo laughed, he loved making Chanyeol pout. "No that's not what I meant. It means that after we graduate we will unite our lifes together" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah I know. I'm actually more nervous with a hint of excitment." Kyungsoo said as he turned around to look at Chanyeol. "Can you believe that its just a few days away?" Chanyeol asked with a smile, "No, it felt like it was just yesterday when we first met. Except you weren't nice, you were the meanest person I've ever met, along with Baekhyun." Kyungsoo said as he remembered the first time he and Chanyeol met. Chanyeol nodded as he also remembered, "Yeah, I admit I was a bit mean. It was just because we all didn't like the idea of a human and a demon sharing rooms" Chanyeol said.

"So that's why you decided to be mean to me? If that was the case I would have also been mean to you too, but I'd rather not say anything. I didn't want to get bitten by a vampire that time" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol laughed, "Were actually thinking that if I bit you, you were going to turn into a vampire?" Chanyeol asked. "Believe it or not I actually did think that" Kyungsoo gave out a little laugh as he answered Chanyeol's question. "But I am different from all other vampires, I don't go hunting to find my food" Chanyeol said. "Yeah that's true" Kyungsoo said as he nodded in agreement.

"Yah!!! You guys are too much these days. All I see is hearts everywhere when we see you" someone said, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked to find Jongdae, Baekhyun, Sehun and Jongin watching them. "Can you guys ever knock? It's really disrespectful to just come in to someone's room" Chanyeol said, "Yeah, we know. But we knew that you guys weren't doing nothing yet like you guys did last time at the hospital 3 years ago" Baekhyun said. "W-we weren't d-doing nothing!" Kyungsoo stuttered with the a little blush on his face.

"Sure... then why are you blushing?" Baekhyun asked as he smiled evilly, "B-because it's really hot in here" Kyungsoo said as he fanned himself with his hands. "Your room has the AC on, and its freezing in here" Sehun said, "I know but still" Kyungsoo said. "By the way where is Junmyeon?" Chanyeol asked, "Oh he is busy with Choon-hee. He is planning on asking her for marriage" Jongdae said. "Really? I didn't know that" Jongin said as he along with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were surprised.

"Yeah, Junmyeon thought that it was finally time to ask her for marriage. Since they've been going out for some time now he thought it was the right time to ask her if she wants to be his wife" Baekhyun said. "Well he does deserve to be happy and be with someone. He's been by himself for a long time" Chanyeol said, "Yeah. Do you guys know if he will get married this year or in a few months or maybe next year?" Kyungsoo asked. Everyone shook their heads, "Well at least he is getting married so the date doesn't really matter" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah that's true. And the both of you are getting married in just a few days!!!" Jongdae said. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked at each other with smiling faces, "I can't believe my Kyungsoo has grown so much, well not of height but of age" Jongdae said as he pretended to cry of happiness. "Jongdae I will make you cry right after I punch you!" Kyungsoo said as he was going to walk towards Jongdae but Chanyeol stopped him. "Okay, I'll stop. But have you guys thought about your honeymoon! You know so you could finish what you guys started at the hospital" Jongdae smirked. "Oh that's it!! COME HERE YOU LITTLE!!!" Kyungsoo said, Chanyeol let go of Kyungsoo. Jongdae knew what was coming and decided to run outside the door, "COME HERE YOU COWARD!!!" Kyungsoo said as he was chasing after Jongdae leaving the rest laughing in the dorm.