Chapter 1

The picture above is Raven.. I hope u guys enjoy this book.. It's my first story.
Raven:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.. My name is Raven Sanford daughter of alpha Chris , second strongest pack in the whole USA ... Today is my first shifting along with my 2 Best Friends Seth and Lorena.. Seth is the son of my fathers beta and Lorena is the daughter of my fathers 3rd in command .. We grew up together since we were born around the same time..
Seth: "Raven get your lazy butt out of bed we're going to be late to school.. Alpha has something to tell us.. Now!"
Raven: "alright I'm coming jeez don't get your panties in a twist Seth"
Seth: "shut up and get down stairs .. Mom made chocolate pancakes and bacon ur favorite.
Raven: I ran to my bathroom and took a quick shower brushed my teeth and hair and got dressed .. I love seth moms cooking.. I ran down stairs to see my father and mother sitting down on the counter talking, Seth and Lorena playing on the Xbox 1 .. Gamers haha, I didn't see the beta nor the 3rd in commons most likely out checking on the borders.. Seth's mother was in the kitchen cooking away like always.. That women sure loved cooking. "Good morning everyone"
Lorena: " About time you got up miss sleeping beauty"
Raven: " shut up Lorena .. So dad what's the big news Seth was talking about?"
Alpha Chris : " Ah yes .. Well our neighboring pack the blue moon is visiting .. They alphas son is on the search for his mate and our pack is the last one to be searched so be nice ..alright?
Raven: " alright I will" I wasn't to thrilled I don't like visits . I was to act nice even if the visitor was rude .. I'm a nice person don't get me wrong I'm just very very stubborn.." Come on guys we're about to be late for school.. Bye mom bye dad see you guys later!"
Alpha Chris : " oh and one more thing he and his beta and 3rd in command will be going to your school since there's about 85% of our pack going there"
.......
Soo what did u guys think so far?... Again my first story so if it's boring or whatever I apologize .. So next chapter we will finally get to meet the blue moon pack ..