Chapter 3

Alpha Ruiz is above and on the bottom is his beta Shane and 3rd in command Nathan .

Alpha Ruiz is above and on the bottom is his beta Shane  and 3rd in command Nathan

Ruiz:  i was on the search for my mate

Ruiz: i was on the search for my mate .. I was 21 years old and mateless I need her .. This was the last pack in the USA .. I heard that the alphas daughter and beats son and 3rd in commands daughter shift today hopefully one of those 2 girls was mine.. As I walked in to the school I was in rolled for the month I smelt nothing but human and wolves .. I walked straight to the office with Nathan and Shane behind.. I'm not much of a school type of person but I do love to read a ton , Nathan was the nerd and well Shane was just sporty and loved math..
Shane:" Alpha what if your mate isn't here in this pack .?"
I couldn't think that ways I've been on the search ever since I found out she wasn't in my pack .. I've been searching for 5 years now almost 6 .. I need to have hope just like my mother said." She will be here I can feel it Shane .. Come we must get to first period we are alright late as it is"
Shane & Nathan : "yes alpha " it freaked me out how they did that saying some stuff at the same time .. They were practically brothers ..born at the same time.. I was born 4 months before them..
3 hours later
Ruiz: I walked in to Honers geometry with Shane and Nathan .. The teacher introduced us to the class.. As I looked around my eyes landed on a girl black wavy hair and dark brown eyes .. I knew she was the alphas daughter I could sense the power from here next to her I'm guessing was her beta and command .. She was beautiful in truth I hope she is my mate.. I could see Shane checking out the betas daughter and laughed a bit before walking and sitting behind the 3 of them ..