Chapter 6

Raven: I sat next to the fire looking out at the moon counting time and waiting for the moon to set .. I knew how it went father will make a big announcement and Seth Lorena and I would be in the center getting ready .. Pain that's what mother said I'd feel at first but then I'd feel great power.. I would have to lead the pack out for our fist hunt as new wolves.
Ruiz: " hey Raven .. How you feeling?"
Raven: " I'm alright just a bit well nervous .. You know ?"
Ruiz: " don't worry to much little one you'll be fine .. Your going to love it I promise "
Raven: I looked at Ruiz.. He didn't seem like the alpha I heard about .. Tough , rude and cold hearted.. He was nice and he cared .. Nothin at all like I pictured .. So mister big bad alpha is only caring when not in the battle field interesting. " alright .. Thanks Ruiz .. There's my father it's about to begin .. I'll see you later I suppose."
Ruiz: " Mmhmm you shall .. Good luck oh and don't focus on the pain just let your wolf take over don't fight it .. It'll hurt less little one."
Raven:" oh alright thank you and I'm not little Ruiz ."
Ruiz: " to me you are I'm older don't forget .. Little one."
Raven: " yea yea whatever just get your butt out of here.. I turned around and walked to the center where Seth and Lorena were,. Here we go in 20 min we will be full wolves .
Alpha Chris: " ladies and gentlemen may I have you attention !.. Everyone stopped and turned to face there alpha ... " tonight we celebrate our 3 pups who will be full wolves.. My daughter Raven and her beta Seth and commander Lorena .. My pup.. My only daughter will now be a grown wolf... May the ceremony begin!"
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Wt do u guys think.. Let me know of wt u think so far.... Next chapter you guys will meet Raven,Seth's and Lorena's wolf .. And another surprise will be waiting for you guys to.. Xoxo~ tyffy