Chapter 9 ( part 2)

Raven: i walked down stairs with my bags.. Seth had his bags and was standing next to Nathan holding hands .. Lorena was next to Shane trying to grab one of her bags .. Obviously she didn't like him carrying all her bags .. Ruiz walked up to me and grabbed my bags... I walked up to mom and dad..
Ruiz: " we'll be in the car waiting alright little one"
Raven:" alright..mommy  I ..I was interrupted when mom ran and hugged me .. Giving me her famous bone crushing hugs...I started to cry.." I'm going to miss you mom ..s..so m..much "
Mother" oh my little pup.. I will miss you too.. But be strong your a Luna after all.. Promise me you'll be good and rule fair like your mum."
Raven:" I will mum I promise .. Daddy? I walked up to my father and looked at him I could see he wanted to cry.
Alpha: " oh my little pup  I'm going to miss you ... I.. You have grown so much over the years . I've watched grow for years and now.. Now I won't be able t to." I hugged my dad and  felt him hug me back and held me tightly as he cried.. We stayed like this for about 10 min before he let me go.
Alpha: " you better get going Ruiz is waiting"... Be good my little pup..
Raven:" o ok " I hugged my mom one last time and walked out the door to see him in his car waiting .. Now that's what you call a car.. It was a grey jeep .. I love jeeps

I walked and open the door

I walked and open the door .. Sitting next to Ruiz in the passenger seat..
Ruiz:" you ready to go to your new home little one?"
Raven:" mmhm.. I'm ready .. Let's go home" I looked at him and smiled.. He stared at me and smiled he looked like a little boy who got the best gift on Christmas ...
Lorena: " alright love birds haha....let's get this show on the rode then !"
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Next chapter Raven tells Ruiz Nathan and Shane of her curse... How will Ruiz reacting 😱✌🏽️
Till next time
Xoxo ✌🏽️