Chapter13(part3)

Mollys pov
I wasn't to thrilled to come but I did wanted to get out of the house so it's good ... I walked around when I heard a wolf howl and growl then I heard another one ... I walked to the sound and mind linked Ruiz about it telling me to wait he's on his way .. but being the curious and stubborn girl I am ran to the sound..I saw 2 rouges fighting and growling at eachother.. one looked my way and I could her my wolf howl and purr.. he then grabbed the other rouge by its neck and sinked his teeth down and the wolf went limp.. i was about to yell when the wolf jumped on top of me growling and shifted saying ... MINE .. that's all I heard before everything went dark...
🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳
Ruiz pov:
I was walking with Raven hand in hand enjoying and watching my little mate have fun when Molly mindlinking me about a wolf fight east of the carnival I looked at Raven and ran with her she knew it was trouble .. I mind linked they other es telling them to meet me at the east side and ran faster.. when I got there I saw Molly getting jumped by a wolf .. I was about to attack when he shifted and said mine...
Raven:" Molly!"
Ruiz:" Molly .. get off .. she's my little sister
The boy got off and gave me an apologetic look " Molly wake up please wake up"
Nathan: Molly !! What happened?
Shane: " what's this rouge doing here? I looked up to see the man looking down at Molly concern on his face .. wait rouge.. I got up and growled at him showing my canines at him.. then I felt ravens hand on my shoulder..
Raven: Ruiz calm down.. she's Molly's mate .. remember"
Unknown: I'm sorry alpha Ruiz I didn't mean to trespass but I can here to warn you of the rouges plan.
Ruiz: plan? What plan?
Unknown: the rouges have teamed up with the vampires .. and have created um.. hybrids ..
Shane: hybrids ? You mean half wolf half vampire?
Unknown: yes sir.. look I didn't come here to fight I actually wanted to ask if I could join your pack.. I know I'm rouge but Molly is my mate and I don't want to be turned into a vampire
Raven: how many are being turned?
Unknown: about a million Luna or more
Ruiz:" alright.. what's your name?
Unknown : cole sir..
Ruiz: alright cole welcome to the pack
Cole : really.. I'm welcomed.
Ruiz: your my sisters mate after all .. I don't want to see my sister get hurt... but I'll tell you this you hurt my sister I won't hesitate to rip you to shreds understood cole ..
Cole : yes alpha I understand..
Shane: alpha he smells like a beta..
Cole: yes I am a beta.. my old pack kicked me out since there alpha hated my guts .. I've been a rouge since I was 12.
Ruiz: how old are you cole.
Cole: 18
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
How cool Molly found her mate... yea Ik mates don't find eachother till there 17 but since she's half demon she can find her mate at any age...