Chapter 19

Uptop is the man who took the girls ...
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Unknown: did you get them
Unknown 2: yes sir there down in the cellars
Unknown 3: alpha there walking up
Unknown: good .. let's go intrude our selves shall we
🔶🔶🔶
Raven: I woke up to a dark room and got dragged down right away.. I heard a groan to my far left and then another to my dar right " Lorena ? Molly? Is that you ?
Molly: yea...  where are we Raven
Raven: idk... Lorena are you ok ?
Lorena: no!! I'm in a dark room chained up , I feel dirty, I can't contact Shane nor the pack, and my wolf is gone ... who ever took us has given us wolfsbane !!!
The door opened wide and in walked three dark figures ..
Unknown : tony turn on the lights
Tony : yes alpha
The lights turned on and I got blinded and groaned in pain .. I looked up and saw that it was three men.. then the man in the middle who I'm guessing is the leader spoke..
Unknown: good morning ladies .. how did you sleep?....
no answer
" alright well then I'm alpha Sebastian and this is my brother Eli and beta tony ... I bet your wondering what we want with you girls ... well that's simple... we want you tour selves .. to carry our pups .. our hybrid pups
Lorena: you a** .. let us go.. we will never carry our disgusting pups.
Sebastian : ah well you don't have a choice Lorena ... haha you see in a month from now you girls will go in heat and won't resiste a males touch... so yea you will carry our pups ...
Raven: when my mate finds you he will rip you to shreds
Eli: who Ruiz .. haha please ... he will die just like his pathetic mother and brother did..
Molly: you take that back you disgraceful pathetic rouge
Tony: haha can I have ruiz's sister alpha?
Sebastian: oh course you can my beta.. Eli you get Lorena and I will have sweet little Raven
Raven: if you dare as to touch me I will rip your head off.. right when I said that I felt my face good red.. and that when I realized he hit me.. that peace of trash hit me!!..
Sebastian: I Sagest you choose your word carefully next time or I next time I won't be that caring ...
Raven: I looked at him and nodded .. he then unlocked my chains along with Lorena and Molly's .. and walked out the door leaving us in silent... I walked to the door and screamed at them ... where are you Ruiz ..   
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Eli👆🏼
Tony👇🏽

Eli👆🏼Tony👇🏽