Chapter 2

Picture above is Seth.. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still figuring out the kinks on how to publish and write and add stuff .. So bare with me thanks .... The bottom picture is Lorena

Raven: school the most boring thing in this planet

Raven: school the most boring thing in this planet.. Don't get me wrong I love school I'm a nerd .. Yes straight As and everything but school is still boring well the teachers are that is.. Seth Lorena and I were walking to our lockers .. When the schools slut Sophia went up to Seth and started kissing him.. Eww
Seth: " what the f**k Sophia I told you for the hundredth time don't touch me "
I could feel seths anger rising yes he has anger issues but he knows how to control it sometimes .. Seth was glaring at Sophia I swear if he had laser vision he'd be using it .
Sophia : " but sethie boo I love you and I want to have some "fun"please "
That slut.. The packs slut was trying to get with my best friend what a hoe.. I growled at her stepping in front of her showing her that I don't like how she's acting.. But her being the annoying b***h she is growled back and tried to fight back..
Raven: " Sophia I suggest you back down right now! Do not growl at me I am the alphas daughter do not forget that Sophia !" I saw her whimper, submit and walk away.. That's right don't mess with the alphas daughter .
3 hours later
Raven: I was currently in Honers geometry..alone I don't really talk much to the other pack members really .. They respect me of course and I respect them but I just don't like talking much..10 min passed by when the door opened and in walked 3 boys ..no wolves .. They smelled of great power.. Alpha beta and 3rd command .. Blue moon members I'm guessing .. Oh I forgot to say that we share this school with humans so we have to keep our wolves and anger in check.. Humans can never know about the supernatural world.. Luckily my teacher is a wolf .. Mr. Colt.
Mr. Colt:" attention ladies and gentlemen .. We have 3 new students joining us today .. Ruiz, Shane , and Nathan .. You boys can sit anywhere you'd like"
I looked at the boys Ruiz was the alpha I could feel the power around him he had blond hair and blue eyes he was very well built, Shane was the beta black hair with green eyes he was built to but not as much as the alpha .. And lastly Nathan he had blue and black hair with grayish blue eyes .. They walked and sat behind me.. So these are the guys on the search for there Luna ...interesting...