Chapter 16

4 months later
:
Ruiz: it's been 4 months now and we haven't heard anything .. my pack has been training nonstop .... Raven has had 2 beast shifts and we had to lock her up... Molly's birthday is in 3 days and her mate wants to make her a surprise party... we gotten close.. he makes her happy so there for I gave him a chance and we have become great friends... Raven just loves to tease me .. and my wolf has been wanting to mark her.. clam her as his fully.. but I want to wait till she's ready... even if it makes me go crazy...
Raven:" oh Ruiz can you come here for a second"
Ruiz:" I swear if you tease me one more time I'm going to take you to bed then and there "
Raven:" haha just get in here please.."
Ruiz: I walked out of the bathroom to see her standing im front of the bed with the covers over her...she looks at and smirks before letting the covers drop reveling her flawless naked smooth skin...
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Ravens pov
I looked at Ruiz to see is eyes turning pitch black  showing that Matt is under control he growls and walks to me  with lust in his eyes .. he grabs me and kisses me with passion.. the kiss is soft at first then it starts to heat... I put my hands through his hair pulling a bit winning a groan from him and I smile... I take his shirt off .. he backs away breaking the kiss and I whimper from the lost of contact..
Matt: there there little one I'm just taking my shorts off"
He comes back and pushes me down so he's on top of me.. he kisses me again this time with lust and aggression .. he kisses down my jaw down to my neck and touches a spot on my neck and I moan in pleasure .. I could feel him lick the spot and he pulled away showing me that Ruiz is back in control
Ruiz: I think we should stop before we
Raven: no I want to .. please Ruiz clame me as your please..
Ruiz: alright
He kisses my lips and goes to my neck again this time I felt his canines graze over the spot and then he bites down ripping my flesh.. I gasp in pain then moan with pleasure .. I look at him and bite down at his neck marking him as mine just as he is marking me as his.. he let's go and pulls his boxers off.. and kisses me again...
I could feel his bulge on my thigh while we kissed.." Ruiz please.. I want .. please"
Ruiz: you sure little one
Raven: yes
I smiles before putting himself inside me... I whimper at the pain at first and then I feel pleasure once again ... oh goddess thank you for the best mate ever.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
So Raven and Ruiz finally mated completing there mate bond yay!! I didn't go to detailed cuz I felt like u guys could just picture what was going on..
Well till next time my lovelies
Xoxo