Chapter 11

Ruiz: I woke up to the sound of the radio going off and the shower running.. My little one must be in the shower... My little one huh.. A beast .. I'm not shocked nor scared just surprised my little mate innocent and pure a beast.. Interesting .. I guess I'm not the only monster out there...
I walked out of the room to the kitchen to see my little sister doing her homework... She reminded me so much of mom .. She didn't look like her but she did act like her.. Mom.. I miss her it's been 8 years since she died Molly never got to know her... Molly was just 12 months when they attacked.. When they took my mothers life, half my pack and my little brothers life... Mom was protecting Molly when the came for her .. She tried fighting them off but one killed her before I got there...
* flashback*
Ruiz: the smell of blood was everywhere .. Dead bodies everywhere some from my pack others where rouge.. I saw my brother fighting next to Nathan and father up ahead with Shane .. It seemed like we were winning .. Then I heard a scream coming from the pack house... Mom Molly... I ran full speed killing every rouge that got in my way.. I ran up stairs right when I saw the man rip my moms heart out and through it in the fire.. Mom looked at me and her last words were" protect her" I growled in rage and attacked the man ripping him to shreds ... Shane ran inside and stayed with Molly as I kept fighting .. 2 hours later and the fight ended .. I ripped everyone to shreds letting my demon out..that's when I saw my father break down in to tears .. For the lose of my mother and the lose of my brother mike...
* flash back ends*
I looked at Molly humming to her favor song I'm guessing .. Molly was only 10 she was in middle school top of all her classes.. She was very smart independent kind hearted and was half demon like me she had mothers eyes and dads hair.. She knows what happened to her brother and mother .. When she found out she cried for days and let her demon take control for a whole year before she got over it..
Molly: " Ruiz? Why are you staring at me?"
Ruiz:" huh? ... Oh sorry I was just thinking.. Um how you doing sis?"
Molly: " I'm ok .. I hate math sometimes though... Oh dad will be home soon from his trip he wants to meet your mate and so do I."
Ruiz:" what.. How did you?"
Molly:" Ruiz I'm a demon and a Luna for gods sake and plus I can smell her.. You can't hide things from me.. Remember"
Ruiz:" right .. Welp I'll go get her then" I walked away from her .. I swear my little sister acts older then what she is.. She also had mothers power.. She could see glimpses of the future.. I walked up stairs to my room to see my mate out side looking out side.. She was wearing a black tank top and red shorts she had whit conversation on as well.. I could hear my wolfs perverted thoughts and howls.. She turned around and gave me a smirk
:
:
That was it .....
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
She was going to be the death of me 🙊
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️