Kayla

Vivian's Pov

I walked out and Emily stopped to talk to me. Her wings were forcibly pushed down on her back. Was she worried? About what? Her ears big wolf ears were flat against her head as well. "Are you okay?" 

"I just have that feeling."

"What feeling?" I tilted my head.

"You know...that feeling. That something's going to go wrong." 

I glanced over at Blake. I remembered 2 nights before when I found out he was a vampire in disguise. I Looked longingly at Jake. He didn't notice me. I suddenly felt a wave of sadness drown me. I shrugged it off and continued to talk to my new friend. We talked for a while. Until I heard it. *High pitched shriek* a vampire.

I ran-limped over to see a huge vampire. How did it even get in here?

I began to hyperventilate as horrible memories flooded my brain. Fell he my knees and grabbed my head. Until I heard another sound I looked up to see a foxlike hybrid. She had scars and piercings everywhere. Her fur was orange and her hair was red and pink. She had torn up clothes and a crossbow.

 She had torn up clothes and a crossbow

Jake stared at her. I began to get jealous. What is he thinking about?!

Jake's Pov

OMG!!! Is that? No it can't be her s-she died. She killed the vampire and walked over to me.

"Hey, Jake." She said in a calming voice. "I'm sooo glad I found you."

I hugged her and cried. "I-I-I thought t-t-that i would n-n-never s-see you again!"

Vivian's Pov

HOW DARE SHE!!! SHE'S GONNA STEAL JAKE FROM ME!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!!