Midnight Pt.2

(1 year later)

Midnight's POV

Draga called me to his nest. I was really nervous. I walked into his den. His old wrinkled and torn wings were gently waving through the air, creating little swirly-winds, as I walked in. 

"Why, if it isn't our soon to be greatest Black Wielder!" He said to me. I smiled from horn to horn.

"Does this mean you'll let me go on the Great Journey?" I asked

"Well, what else could it mean?" He walked outside and called out to the rest of the tribe. "All Dragons and Hatchlings who understand the Code of the Great Dragon come here to hear my words!" His voice rang out around the camp. Dragons and Hatchlings began to come out of their nests and gather outside of Draga's nest. "We are gathered here this fine sunrise to say farewell to this wonderful Hatchling as she will make the Great Journey, receive here dragon name, and return to us with her amulet from the Great Dragon." He raised his voice and looked to the sky. "Oh dear Great Dragon, look after this young dragon warrior and keep her safe!" he looked at me. "You have 30 days to return with your amulet and become a dragon. You have 1 day to pack and say your goodbyes. "

"Yes, Draga." I sayed. looked at the tribe and raised my voice."I will never let you down!"