You mean the world to me

Vivian's POV

That morning Zoe took a look at my leg. The Jenberry Bush effects wore off. My leg hurt like hell! I was whining and I think I screamed once. Jake was watching me. His hand was clenched in a fist. What's he so mad about? Me?! Why would anyone care about me? I just brushed it off...until...he left and I heard yelling outside. I got up. I winced in pain. I limped outside to see Jake yelling at...Cameron.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!"Jake had a tear rolling down his face.

"What's my fault."

"HER PAIN!"

"How is that MY fault?"

"I WAS GUNNA GO BACK AND SAVE HER. BUT...BUT THEN...YOU....KNOCKED ME OUT?!!? I COULD HAVE TAKEN HER PAIN!"

"I'm not talking to you."

"WHY? CUZ YOU KNOW IM RIGHT?!" Jake started to quiet down. "Or is it that you feel guilty. Not that you hurt her. But that you hurt me?"

"..." A chilling silence came from Cameron.

"Well then, if you you won't talk. Then you must FIGHT!" Jake threw himself onto Cameron and froze him in solid ice. The ice began to crack. Until it burst. Cameron had burnt the ice. Cameron flew full speed into Jake. Jake pulled out his weapon: a sickle.

I knew he was going to end Camerons life

I knew he was going to end Camerons life. I jumped in the way of the sharp weapon. Jake immediately pulled the sickle back. It barely missed my neck.

"What the hell are you thinking!!" I yelled in Jake's face. "He's your friend. He would never do anything to purposely hurt you. He didn't know I meant this much to you...Neither did I."

"Y-you mean the world to me!"

"Well, if me being the world to you means almost killing your best friend...then..count me out." I slowly limped away. I pushed Jakes hand away from my shoulder when he tried to help me. 

I'm sorry Jake.

Why can't you see...

I'm doing this...

because I 

Love You.

You mean the world to me!