The Bite

Viv's Pov

I ran over to where I heard the screech. Thinking of what might happen if I loose my sister. I approached the vampire that was holding Neko in his big gross hands. He looked at me and then back at Neko. She had pure fear on her face. She was frozen. I was frozen. The others began to arrive at the truly horrific scene. The vampire seemed to wait for everyone's eyes to be on him. He looked at us...turned he's head toward Neko...and...........bit her. She fell to the ground. The vampire flew away. I ran to her as fast as my legs would go. I called for Zoe. She was already there. I called for Jake. He was already there. or looked at Neko. She had doubt in her eyes. I passed out...in Jakes arms.

Zoe's Pov

When I saw how big the bite was I almost passed out like Vivian did. I grabbed my med kit and got to work. It was.....no use. The puncture was too big and too deep into her little neck.

What am I going to do?

Neko's Pov

I saw sissy. The 'monster under the bed' had grabbed me. "Sissy!!" I screamed. " HELP!!!!" She just...looked at me! Does she hate me! She won't help me! I looked over at him. He looked at me. He was creepy. His head quickly disappeared. There was pain in my neck. I felt my body hit the floor. I couldn't see anything!

W-was I sleeping?