Wake up!

Vivian's POV

I woke up in what seemed like nothingness. I could hear Jake's voice from the outside. It seemed distant and faded. I heard other voices too! They were so familiar. Then I  saw them. They were older than me, a woman and a man. They look kinda like me. Or did I look like them? I feel like I should have been scared...but I wasn't. There presence was actually...comforting!

"Viv." They said in a calm loving voice. "Vivian, please go back. Don't stay here with us. They need you. They need a leader. Neko needs a sister. Jake needs you. Please."

I heard a weird kinda fwoosh sound behind me. There were two doors. They were both open. Through one I could see Jake. I could also hear Jake. His voice was desperate.

"Please! Please! I promise w-we can have that cat you've always wanted!" he was in tears, "I-i'll always buy you those expensive chocolates you like! You will never come home without a some flowers at the doorstep! You will never feel unloved! PLEASE! JUST...WAke...up!" I giggled a little. How did he know?

I began to tear up. I knew that if I went back. Everyone would be happy. Jake would be happy. But...It could never go back to the way it was before. If I went through the other door I could start a new life! Where everyone would except me and everything would go back! But I wouldn't have Cam, or Jake, or Gilly, or Blake, ...I could live without Lily. I had to make a decision. 

I had decided.

I walked up to the door.

I hesitated.

I looked back.

"See you later."

I looked at the door.

And I walked through it.