Reach for the "Sky"

Sky's POV

I looked up at Cameron who had not eaten anything. He just had his head on the table and he looked all depressed. What happened to that dragon-girl? Why was Cameron crushing on her so much? Why her? I thought. I don't now. What was her name anyway? I feel like he told us.

~Flaaaaaaash baaaaaaack~

"So Cam. How was your little adventure?" Jake asked

"*sigh* well," he began,"let's just say that I won't be seeing Midnight for a while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Midnight is her name.

"Soooo, Skyly Wiley. How's your day been friend?"

I looked up to see who was talking to me. It was Jon. I HATED that little fox. He was always hitting on me and I HATE it! "One, Don't call me that. And two, i'm not your friend." I say with a sarcastic tone. "What do you want from me anyways?"

"Well,...um..." He stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck."

"You want something from me."

"How do you know?"

"You never stutter near me unless you need something."

"Alright, you got me." He said throwing his hands in the air as if he were being arrested. "Me and the boys need some assistance."

"With what." I asked

"Ummmmmm....well."

Sorry that this is so short. This book will be ending soon. I'm sorry. I will eventually make a sequel. Don't worry! There are just some things in life getting in the way of me updating the story regularly.  Thank you for all of the reads and talk about this book. I mean 850 reads!!! That is more than I ever imagined!!! And I have you guys to thank for that.

"Stay wild my friends!"

~ ;3