Go Home

Cameron's POV

"Where did she go!? Tell me!"

"I-I don't know!" I told him "Moon, look, I have no clue where she went! I can help you find her!"

"go home"

"What!! NO! I'm not going home until she is found!!!"

"Your campmates are probably worried about you. Looking for you like a worried mother-dragon who lost her hatchling. Go home." He flew away to look for Midnight. I did as I was told and walked home. My heart and my brain...

empty.

Vivian's POV

"JAKE!!! JAKE!!!" I yelled trying to find my boyfriend to tell him the news.

"Yeah, sugar-blossom?"

"He's home!"

Jake dropped his fishing basket and ran past me. He stopped and looked back at me. "THANKS!!!" He shouted back before running back to camp.

"It's like he's heard the ice-cream truck!" I muttered under my breath.

"Maybe he has!" It was Kayla

"You never know!" Sky said

I walked back to camp. 

Jake's POV

"Sooo. How was it? Huh Cam? Were you successful? Tell me all abou-"

"I don't want to talk about it. Sorry J." He replied not lifting his head.

"Oh, Okay. Me and,uh, Kayla and Sky and Vivian were going to grab some lunch. Uh. Do you, uh, want anything. I caught a huge and I mean HUGE carp today at the lake. I, uh, was gonna save it for you."

"Sure." He said slowly walking toward the girls.

This is going to be a long night.