Best friend to the rescue

Still sat on the floor crying a sudden scent of burning bacon hit my nose I shot up in turning off the gill while grabbing the oven mitts and pulling out the try thankfully it handed been completely burnt, but I was no longer in the mood for food.
My phone buzzed making me jump and drop the tray of bacon, picking up my phone I looked at the text. Sam, "hey, movies tonight?" Its funny how a simple text from your best friend can lighten you mood completely. We have been friends for about 14years. I was about to text back then I remembered I had to be out, before he got back. I decided to see if sam could help, "hey sam, if your off work now could you meet me at connors, wear comfy clothes you'll be lifting." Not sure if the text made much scene I sent it anyway. As if she was waiting with the reply ready she said "ill be there in 2".
Since sam had a key I set my phone down in the kitchen making my way to the bedroom.
I walked it to see our king size bed covered in soft white and black pillows with C & A above the bed. It made me angry knowing Sara may have been in my bed with Connor and she would have seen it. I stormed over the the wardrobe and started pulling out my clothes and shoving them into the suitcase that I pulled from under the bed. Anger really helped me pack the clothes where in the suitcase before I knew it moving over the the draws I heard " hey lex where you too" from the hallway "up here sam" she started to climb the stairs then suddenly I heard a thud "I hate theses stairs" she grunted whenever sam came up the stairs she'd always fall at least once. Before she had her tattoos the her arms would be bruised from falling or hitting her arms on stuff like the door fame now her tattoos covered any brushes she got. She walked into the room as I was sat on one of the suit cases zipping it shut. "Lex whats happened? why are you sitting on a suitcase? Why are you clothes everywhere?" She asked looking completely baffled.
"Connors been cheating on my with sara. I have to leave before he gets home" I stated while moving to sit on the next suitcase "that son of a bitch" she spat kneeling down to look at me "have you been crying?"
"No" I lied and she knew it
"Your staying with me right?" I knew it was a rhetorical question but nodded anyway
" right, we are taking all your stuff and then we are going into the town" she said happily trying to lift my mood.
For the next 2hours we backed my stuff and put it into our cars I was glad it all fitted into the two cars at least I'd never have to come back before we left I wrote Connor a note saying "I hope your happier now, the keys are in the plant pot" sam said I was to nice. I walked out locked the door and put the key in the plant pot turned to sam to get her key and caught her carrying my pots of daisies to the car I loved this girl she always made me smile at all the right times. She handed me her key and i popped it into the pot. Sam had already go in her car and wait for me to pull out in front as we headed to her house. As I drove down the road I remembered I hadn't cleaned up the bacon and for some reason that made me smile.

*************

Not to happy with chapter but at least there's a new character sam as ruby rose. Also below is Sara.

 Also below is Sara