love ?

I had read the final few pages and signed the contract, before locking it away in my draw. As I put my keys back in my bag I heard the bing of the elevator, as liam stepped out. As he walked towards my office I realizing he had changed his clothes he was wearing a tight black t-shirt and bark denim jeans, he looked hot. I looked him up slowly meeting his eyes and realising he was looking right at me. "I was wondering what took you so long I've signed the contract now" I giggled as it reminded my of 50 shades of gray.
He looked at me confused "why is that funny"
"Uh... don't worry" I smiled awkwardly
"Well cheers to winning and single life" he handed me a glass of wine and we sat drank and chatted late into the evening.
I kept staring into his eyes I felt as if I could see the ocean they where so blue. They where like the sea at bora bora, clean shiny blue. Suddenly they got closer and then as he closed his eyes I felt his lips on mine my body shook from the sensation of on his lips on mine, I let him lead. His tongue brushed my lower lip asking for access and I couldn't resist him any longer. I let him is out tongues dancing together, I felt a rush of desire.
I want my boss and I think he wants me too.

Liam's pov

I couldn't keep my eyes of her, it hurt me to see she was sad. The desire grew to much and I went for it. I'm glad she kissed me back the feeling was electrical. After deepening the kiss I lifted her to sit on my lap not breaking the kiss. I had to admit I wanted her, she has this control over me, whenever she looks at me I just want to kiss her.
After a few minutes we pulled away with catching our breath her cheeks where red and she looked away as if she was embarrassed at her actions. I rested my hands on the sides of her face and pulled her in for another kiss, again she kissed me back. I could feel her hands moving up to play with the hair on the back of my head, as she twisted her fingers through it she depend the kiss causing a small groan to escape. I had never groaned before. Now it would be her turn. I moving my lips down her jaw, down to her neck finding her spot I kissed it then bit causing her to arch her back. She moaned loudly moving her head back to give me more access. Moving my lips back to hers before we broke the kiss.