Drive home

"Do you have a good night lex?" He turned to look at me at the red light.
"It was amazing thank you?" I smiled looking into his gorgeous eyes.
"Would you like to do it again and maybe see if things go well?"
He turned his eyes back to the road as the lights changed.
"I would love to go out with you more, but I don't want our child to feel like we are only together for him or her" I felt my heart sink remembering how sad my parents where before they divorced.
"Lex, that's not what I mean. I would really like to be a family with you and our baby, but its not because of our child its because I like you. I like you a lot and I have since day one." Even though his eyes where on the road I knew they would be deep blue filled with emotions. I could not think of what to say next, I liked him too but could we juggle everything at once; work, baby and a relationship, each come with there own worries.
"You, don't have to decide now" he said as the car come to a stop. " ill see you tomorrow" he smiled climbing out of the car.  I looked around not realizing we where already outside Sam's house. Liam opened the door and held out his hand, leading me up to the door. "See you soon" he smiled standing there a little to long before turning and rushing down the steps. Maybe he thought kissing me was not what I wanted, he was wrong.