Liam

As I expected I had a hangover on saturday and I made sure my work was up to standard by sunday evening getting an early night to be fresh for monday.
After waking up at 6am I showered dressed and ate breakfast before heading to work for 8am.
"Nice to see your back miss James" with a large smile
"Its nice to be back, would you care to look over my final plans please?" I questioned polity.
"Sure, we can have a meeting at 10? Or if you like we can discuss this in morning meeting?"
I knew no one wanted to be held up in the morning meeting and that they would all complain. "10 is lovely thank you" we shared a smile before heading to our desks to prepare for morning meeting. As usual morning meetings consisted of questions like how far are you from completing your design, are there any concerns and are there any questions which we all take as a que to leave. I was glad to be new to the floor, as no one had asked where I'd been.
At five to ten I headed to liam's office for our meeting.
"Morning miss james would you like to come in now?" He called
"Hi sir so this is my final design unless you request changes" I stated setting my presentation up.
It lasted about 30 minutes, consisting of me explaining and him asking questions.
"Well I think your a idea is perfect miss James, for your first presentation here I am extremely impressed, well done"
" thank you sir" I said before turing to take down my presentation.
"Miss James, would you like to talk about why you took time off work?" He sounded rather annoyed
"Uh, n..no thank you sir it was just a personal matter, I'm sorry"
"Well please try to avoid time off during the busy times, if possible."
"Yes sir sorry" I could feel my cheeks heating up
"You can call me liam, you know"
By now I knew I was definitely blushing but I didn't know why.
"Uh...uh thanks"
"Miss James, are you okay?" He said while resting his hands on my shoulders
"Yes, yes I'm fine and please call me alexa or lex" I rushed my words and I moved away from his hold to zip up my bag
"If your sure, I will be in my office if you need me" he said while heading to the door.
"I hope your better soon miss lex" and he was gone.
I stood there flustered, what is going on? I need to speak to sam. I grabbed my stuff and headed to my office, I dropped my stuff and grabbed my phone texting sam "hey lunch today? Need help" I stared at the screen waiting for her to reply.
"Okay, usual place ?"
"Yes" and with that I had one hour and fifteenth minutes to wait till lunch.
As soon as it hit lunch I was practically running out of the building to meet sam we meet at the local dinner where we often met for lunch or pie.
"Lex whats up?" Sam said looking quite worried
"I don't known sam it weird"
"What do you mean?"
"He made me feel weird sam"
"Lex what are you talking about? Who made you feel weird?"
I took a deep breath before telling same what happened.
"Liam and I had a meeting about work to check it was to standard he said it was amazing and then he asked about why I was off work and then I started feel uncomfortable and he rested his hands on my shoulders to see of I was okay and I just felt weird when he touched me. It was so awkward I probably looked like a tomato" I huffed out
"Lex breath, so is this the first time you guys have been alone?"
"No we where alone at the club"
"Fine, alone while not pissed" she stated with a roll of her eyes.
"Oh, well yes, I guess so. But why dose that matter?"
The waiter came over with our usual sam must have ordered before I got here we would always have a BLT sandwich and vanilla latte.
"Anything else guys?" He asked with a large smile
"No thank you" sam said giving an overly large smile back, which I knew was just to talk the piss out of the guy.
"Anyway, lex I think that maybe you like him." Sam looked at me with honest eyes
"No, nope, no way. He's my boss I can't. He won't even like me back so I shouldn't waste my time" I said while shaking my head vigorously before taking a bite of my sandwich.
"Okay, lex whatever you say. Ill drop it, but you asked for my help so..." she said shrugging her shoulders
"So hows work sam" I quickly changed the subject.
"Good, jess and I our going out tomorrow night by the way" sam smiled with excitement as she told me.
After a few more minutes of talking and eating we headed back to work.
The rest of the day was quite boring, as I'd finished my work all I had to do was answer emails. I still couldn't get over what sam said. I couldn't like him, or could I ?

*************
Dose anyone want the erotic chapter? The window for one is slowly closing.