Falling home

As I imagined the walk home was eventful we had fallen over or walked into anything in our way. We even ate a very greasy kebab which was cold by the time sam had stopped flirting with the girl on a poster in the kebab shop.
Waking up the next day I felt like my head was in a tumble dryer, and my hair looked like it had been too. Practically crawling down the stairs I reached the kitchen and began the hunt for paracetamol or any painkillers that I could find.
Once I found where the medication was kept I took two painkillers and a pint of water and sipped away at the water to try and soothe the headache. Looking up at the clock it was 2pm I'm not even sure what time we got home but I was extremely tired so it must have been late. Grabbing a pint of water and two painkillers for sam I headed back up stairs to wake her.
I was surprised to find her room empty I searched the house calling out for her, when she was no where to be found I gribbed my phone to text her but found that I had 42 missed calls and 36 messages 2 off sam saying "I've gone to the supermarket as its shopping day, let me know if you need anything"
"Are you still sleeping"
I sent her a quick message "I'm up and I don't think I need anything I'm just going to spend the day sorting my stuff out" I read the rest of my text 22 from my mum after I drunk called her to tell her what Connor did they all said something along the lines of I hope your okay and that she never wants me near him again. The other 12 where from my boss wondering why I'd booked the week off work it could have all been in one message but he liked to send a sentence per massage, as if he was actually taking. I didn't reply feeling as though my reason would seem pathetic, but I knew I wouldn't be ready to go back to work and the breakup would still hurt and I believe the time off will help.
I had ended up empty all my boxes, waiting for sam to come back from her shopping spree. She came back at 4 with a car full of food and other items like toilet paper and hair products. After putting away the shopping we ate food and watched shaw shank redemption before heading to bed.

********
If anyone wants to make a cover or maybe add to a part of the story ill try and make it happen.