Date?

Over the last three weeks; going to work started to be come annoying, liam would keep checking on me and make sure I didn't carry anything. It was sweet at first, but I feel like I not aloud to do anything myself there. We have gone out for meals and have mainly talked about work and the first scan in a week.

"Hey lex" liam stated walking into my office.
"Hey, whats wrong" I asked a liam looked anxious.
"I was just wonder if maybe you wanted to got out for food tonight?"
"Yeah? Why do you sound anxious?" I questioned tilting my head to the right
"I was wondering if you'd like it to be a date?" He clenched his hands together as he spoke.
"Uh... Yes, yes i'd like that." I smiled to him.
"Okay, good, ill pick you up at 7?"
"Okay lovely"
"See you later, take it easy" he waved before leaving.
I could feel butterfly's in my stomach, everytime I thought of going on the date with liam. It was hard to concentrate on my work as I thought about what to wear. Should I wear a dress or a nice long shirt and leggings? Do I wear heels or flats? Should I straighten my hair or keep it curly? I couldn't make up my mind I'd have to ask sam.

After checking through my work ready for tomorrows bored presentations, I packed everything away ready to go home, still feeling every excited. I texted sam before leaving the office "hope your home need your help date >.<" I claimed into my car and put on the radio before heading out of the carpark. 7years come on the radio, I liked the song but it has gotten over played on the radio, but I still sung along.

Walking up the steps to the hous as sam opened the door. "I've picked your outfit and make-up its all on your bed ready" she stated proudly.
"Thank you sam, your a life saver!" I hugged her.
"Team leim" she said with laughter taking my bags off me. "Now go get ready!"
"Okay, sam" I said giggling at her.
Sam had picked a long blue shirt that comes down to the mid of my thighs, black leggings and my black army style boots. I wore light make-up and kept my hair natural. I walked down stairs to wait for him.

"I see you approve of my choice of clothes" sam smiled as I walked down.
"As always sam, you never let me down" I winked.
We fell into conversation about work life and its gossip, before I knew it the door bell rang.

Liam stood there in a navy suit, he eyes traced me as mine did him, our eyes met, his gorgeous blue eyes where lighter than usual, they where soft and lustful at the same time.

"You, look, amazing" he reached forward to take my hand.
"You don't look so bad yourself" I winked taking his had and closing the door.

I climbed into the audi while he held the door open for me, closing it once I was in. Climbing in quick he shut the door and started the engine, the roar calmed my butterflies.
The drive there was lovely we spoke about work, and how we would tell our family, to which we had not yet decided. My mother will not be impressed that I decided to wait.

*********