True heart

Moving from his lap I sat back on the sofa next to him, he took as sip of his wine and said "sorry, I'm not sure what got into me" my heart sank a little.
"I was going to say the same thing" I said quietly before talking a sip of my wine. I looked over to him looking into his glowing blue eyes, as I moved closer he looked at me and moved in too. We made out for a little while longer stopping to talk, catch our breath and drink more wine. We got talking about films we liked and we both loved marvel.
"The cleaners will be here soon, would you like to come to mine we can watch civil war and drink more wine?"
"Yes" I jumped up and graped my coat and bag. He laughed but rushed to get his things too.

We got down to the car park and there was a black land Rover waiting. A fairly young guy climbed out of the drivers seat he had to have been around 35 years old.
"Evening Mr Ackles and..."
"Miss James. Alexa this is Mr collins" liam gestured to he guy standing next to him.
"Lovely to meet you Mr collins"
"The pleasure is mine miss james and please call me misha" he smiled happily.
"We are going to my house please misha" james stated opening the door for us to climb in, misha closed it behind us.
We soon stopped out side his house it was nice. It had a nice driveway with a garage, four windows and a porch of the front of it. We said goodbye to misha and headed into the house. His house was black and white themed but it was nice and modern. He showed me into the living room before disappearing to go get something. I found my self in aww at how beautiful his house is, found myself looking around scanning all the items in the room. He had a large tv on the wall, a stylish black sofa and a glass coffee table, there was other items around but they where just decoration item.
I sat on the sofa awkwardly,waiting for liam to return.
"Make yourself comfortable" he called walking in with marvel DVD's,a blanket and wine glasses and bottles. I took if my heels and tucked my feet underneath me. He set the dvd into the player grabbing the remotes and joining me on the sofa. Just as the movie starts I could feel he was looking at me, I looked over starting to his eye. He moved his hands to my face and pressed his lips down hard instantly requesting access, I accepted eagerly wanting him. He pulled me over to straddle his lap, as I pushed him to lay down on the sofa. He moved his hips to adjust pushing his hardness against me in the process, feeling a moan escaped my mouth I depend the kiss. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up, carrying me up the stairs, not breaking our kiss even for a second.
Once he placing me down roughly on the bed I moved up to the top of the bed eagerly. He crawled on top holding himself over me, as he placed kisses down my neck. He reached my spot causing me to moan moving my head back to give him more access. He kissed and sucked greedily before pushing himself up to take off his top...

*******
Cutting out the sexual part due to many ages being able to access it