The email

"uhh home!" finally reaching the my street I can see Connors house in the distance. It was a small house a standard two bedroom in the middle of a row of houses. as I approached I could see all the daises I had planned when I moved in now in full bloom I loved daises.
thankful that our neighbour hadn't taken my parking spot again I parked my car and stepped out grabbing my work file. Even though my day at work was extremely busy and I got so much done I still had some much left to do before the new designs could be shown to the executives.
I work at an engineering design company where we designs new cars for other companies and I love my job. I've worked there for only a year and have recently been promoted to the second floor where they design the body work based off the parts it needs to hold.
I was so lost in thinking about work that I hadn't even realised I was already in the house and had turned on the coffee machine. the smell of the coffee awoke me from my thoughts setting the bacon under the grill I walked to the living room and got the laptop off the coffee table and returned to the kitchen.
opening the laptop to start my work I found it was already on and connors email account was up. as I dragged the mouse to the top right conner to shut his email down my eye court the words "black dress" curiosity got the better of me and I read the email; "yes, cant wait to see you tonight wear the black dress again I like the easy access". I felt my stomach turn just reading it I looked to who it was sent to and that made me physically sick.
"Sara Phillips" my heart shattered. I should have known this would happen as soon as she started working with Connor at the restaurant.
suddenly my bag started beeping grabbing it still I shock I didn't even look to see how was calling.
"hey baby, I just wanted to let you know ill be working late again tonight" stated Connor actually sounding sorry.
"its okay I knew you where going out anyway, you should probably tell Sara you working late too" I quickly covered my mouth with my hand not believing I said it out load.
I heard choking though the phone he must have chocked on his coffee in shook. "what do you mean she works with me shell be working late along with everyone else here" the lie rolled off his tongue with ease
this angered me more "I don't think the customers will appreciate the short dress you requested" I hissed
"Alexa I have no idea what you are talking about"
"your emails here open on the laptop Connor" I could hear my voice starting to crack
"why where you reading my emails" he voice aggressive
" I only saw the one... it was on the screen when I opened the laptop. I...I can't believe you would do this. after th... three years" I sobbed "I... I.. I hate you"
"good I cant stand seeing you anymore be out before we get home" and he was gone.
I slid into the floor crying I couldn't believe it.

*******************

Authors Note:

Hi, this is my first story, not 100% sure where its going yet. I hope you like it and I welcome any comments.
Thank you.

Alexa

Connor

Connor