17: THE DANGEROUS ONES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WATTPAD!!!!!🎂🎈🎁🎆🎇🎉

I'm celebrating three things, wattpad's birthday, my parents wedding anniversary and we got to a thousand reads!!!!🎂🎆🎆🎇🎉 Thank you so much guys😘

So this is kind of a celebration special cause its really long! (well, longer than usual)
***

Alex's POV (A/N: finally!)

I watch as they leave the house. She looks so gorgeous with those mesmerizing green eyes and flowing raven black hair.

She has every right to be pissed. I had no right or reason to say the things I said. She hid it well, but I saw the hurt flash in her eyes and the guilt has been eating me up since then.

It was just so overwhelming, seeing her like that, so vulnerable, her lower lip trembling and her eyes wide in fear. The love in those eyes when she talked about her grandfather, the sadness when she rehashed his death, and the dread when she spoke about her fear.

And that terrifying moment when her head dropped on my shoulder and her hair brushed my chin slightly, I felt something, I don't know what, but it was something.

And when I woke up this morning and she was gone, I thought she was gone just like her.

Something in me snapped, so I pushed her away and acted really really stupid. I couldn't let it happen all over again, I just couldn't.

Woah there horsy, that's a story for another time.

Anyway, Max is no pushover, she gives as good as she gets, double.

And now, she's pissed with me, and I'm pissed with myself. I sit down on the couch with my head in my hands. I need to apologize, I can't take another second of this guilt and self loathing.

She probably won't want to talk to me, but a guy has to try right?

I go to the kitchen, the phone book is on its shelf there and Greta ( her grandmother) taught me how to use it.

I search for the guy's address. When I find it, I throw on a black leather jacket she and Tori bought for me when we went shopping.

I smile when I remember how much she hated walking round the mall. She hates shopping.

I lock the house up and start walking in the direction of Jason McLain's house.

After about 15 minutes of walking, I see his house. Its kinda hard to miss since its practically pumping. The music is so loud I wonder how the people inside aren't deaf.