Chapter 10

As soon as Cas healed Sam the best he could Dean explained everything since they were taken.

"Eventually we were lead here and Alistar explained the whole Demons are real thing. Then I was knocked out against a tree but I saw a bright light which I guess was Cas getting his wings."

He smiled at Cas looking at his wings.

Sam looked at the scars he had all over his body. There were at least 30.

"Hey Cas?"

"Yes Sam?"

"Not to be rude or anything I mean your angel powers are awesome! But how come I still have scars?"

Cas looked just as confused as Sam but he thought hard.

"Well I think that Alistar used something on you that isn't from our world."

Sam shivered at the thought of Alsitar using things on him.

"Thanks, I guess that makes sense."

"Sorry Sam, I guess I'm just not powerful enough."

Cas looked down and thought of ways to fix Sam.

"No, no Cas it's fine. Really, you've done a lot Thank you."

Cas looked up and smiled at Sam, "Of course."

Dean helped Sam up along with Gabe and started to walk up the stairs.

As soon as they were out the door Sam and Gabe covered their eyes.

The light blinded them. They weren't use to sunlight after being in a dark basement for a couple days.

Now that Sam thought of it, they haven't really eaten in two days.

"Hey Dean? Can we get some food?"

"Yeah Sammy. Of course, you wanna go to the Roadhouse?"

Sam thought of the family owned restaurant with the best burgers in town!

Ellen was a family friend and would be happy to see the boys.

"Alright let's got then."

As the boys got in the car and drove off Dean noticed Cas shuffling a lot and moving around.

"Hey Cas, you ok?"

Cas moved again and spoke, "Oh yes. I'm fine it's just, these wings aren't the most comfortable to sit down with."

He reached back and pulled a feather out of his coat that was poking him.

Dean laughed and Cas tickled Dean's nose with the feather.

Dean swatted Cas' hand away, "Stop that I'm driving."

Cas laughed and looked at the feather.
It was very soft and shiny. Jet black.

He liked that color.

As Dean drove along the road they stopped at a little shack with a neon sign that read Roadhouse.

Dean got out of the car, he looked over to Cas' side but he was already out.

"Did you just.. zap through the door?"

Cas looked down and lifted his coat up, "It would appear so. I just thought of standing here and I was just here."

Dean just looked at him and shook his head, "Well alright then."

Sam and Gabe got out of the car and followed the older boys to the entrance to the fine establishment.

When the boys entered they were hit with the smell of burgers and beer.