Epilogue

5 years later ...

Tauriel's POV

I watched as five year old Raeyla Greenleaf have her first archery lesson.

We decided to call our first child Raeyla, as a honour of our wonderful friend who sacrificed her life for me in a battle with 500,000 orcs five months ago.

I walked over to see how my little elleth was doing.

At the last moment, I saw her release an arrow and watched as the arrow sliced the target in front of her.

It hit the Bulls-eye at the edge, but still, that was pretty good for a beginner!

At my first archery lesson, I didn't even hit the target at all! So that meant Raeyla had gotten her archery skills from Legolas.

She turned to look at me as I reached the archery fields.

"Mammy, look!" She tugged at my arm as Raeyla pointed a finger at her shot. "I got a bulls-eye!"

"Yes, you certainly did!" I bent down and kissed her forehead.

Word went throughout Mirkwood that Thrandruil had retired from his 800,0000 years as king.

So Legolas took over the kingdom as king years ago. I chose not to be a queen, but Legolas insisted. So now I'm the new queen of Mirkwood.

Bad news is that since I'm a royal now, I won't be able to have that much free time just like I used to before the parenting and the wedding started.

Good news is that I get to have time with Legolas and Raeyla, so I won't be alone when doing my royal duties.

"Tauriel!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I turned to see who it was it was Legolas.

I stood up, took her hand and we both walked over to him.

"Daddy!" Raeyla ran over and he scooped her up into a big, bear hug. I joined in and we were just hugging at the moment.

"So, did you successfully clear that spider's nest?" I asked when we broke the hug. "It wasn't bad," he answered. "I only lost one man."

"Good to hear only one rather than all," I replied as I started to braid Raeyla's hair. When I was done, her aqua, blue eyes stared up into my green ones.

All of a sudden, I could see her future behind those sappire blue eyes. I knew that one day, Raeyla Greenleaf would grow up to be a princess that would be brave, strong and beautiful, just like Raeyla Nightshade was once.

A/N

Hey, guys! Really upset that this book has come to an end here, so thanks for reading it. I hoped you liked my story.

P.S I assure you, I will never retire from my stories in Wattpad.

P.P.S Happy Reading!