12: Ripped pants, Horse Dung and A Pillow fight

Raeyla's POV

Legolas and Tauriel are REALLY cute together. I can't help for the fact that they're engaged--well, I could at least say that. ARE THEY?!

Anyway, Thrandruil ordained a great party to celebrate Mirkwood's success. Everyone was invited to the party, except for one person.

You know that person, don't you?

Bad news is that Legolas won't be able to hang out with her for the whole day because of that stinkin' party! Pfft, young love.

Good news is that Legolas, Tauriel and me have formulated a plan. Since the party's in two weeks, that should be enough time for Legolas to go and persuade Thrandruil to give out another invitation, even if YOU think that's impossible to accomplish, which you probably do.

Wait, I forgot. Since I'm Legolas's and Thrandruil's royal advisor, I won't be able to hang out with Tauriel for the whole day as well, because I'll be busy giving tours to all the Princesses from the neighbouring kingdoms(Thrandruil also invited Royal guests). Also bad news!

What if this plan doesn't work? I thought horridly. Wait, no. I have to think positive. I tried thinking of all the hilarious stuff that had happened throughout my 3000,00 years in Mirkwood to calm myself down.

I thought of the time at Avonlea Academy when we were warming up,  Legolas accidentally did a split so wide he ripped a big hole in his pants, exposing his butterfly underwear! Tauriel and I were laughing our heads off!

But that thought didn't last very long. So I tried something else. I thought of Tauriel when she was on the swing after school, she accidentally jumped off and landed headfirst into Milkshake's(her stallion's) potty!

Tauriel was covered in horse dung from head to toe! She'd gotten so mad she started screaming to her death, until Milkshake kicked her in the booty to shut her up!

Do you know, Milkshake gets frightened from bellows. I figured that out because I was his owner before I'd gotten Peaches(my horse).

Anyway, that thought didn't help either, so I decided to talk to them about it.

"Guys," I started. They both looked at me in reply. "Do you remember the time at school when Legolas ripped a big hole in his pants?!"

"How could I forget?!" Tauriel replied. "His face was even redder than you can imagine!"

"Hey, that's not funny!" Legolas scolded. "You could see my butterfly undies underneath!"

"Then why bother wearing them to school in the first place?" I chuckled.

"They were my favourite in my collection!" He spat.

Legolas has a collection of underwear, he adores them. Talk about five year olds.

"Really, even more precious than the ones MY mother made for you on your birthday?" Tauriel demanded, testing him.

"I'm not certain," he replied. Tauriel glared at him, he shrugged, then he changed the subject.

"Anyway, what about the time Tauriel was on the swing after school, she accidentally jumped off and landed in horse dung!"

Legolas laughed.

"Hey!" Tauriel yelled in unison. "I was covered in horse DUNG!"

"That's getting back to you for teasing ME about my butterfly undies!"

She slapped him playfully on the arm in reply.

"What's even worse, having a collection of underwear, or being laughed at getting pantsed in school?" Tauriel challenged.

"I don't know," Legolas answered, uncertain.

"Of course you don't know!" I joined in.

"You never knew which was more embarrassing from the start!"

"Embarrassing, eh?" He smirked at Tauriel.

"What's way worse, having Milkshake kick you in the booty, or get drenched in dung?"

Tauriel looked down at her boots, unsure.

Both did seem pretty icky, the problem was, which one was ickier?

"Not entirely sure, compared to your answers!" Tauriel crossed her arms and gave Legolas a cold, but teasing look.

Then, a brilliant idea flashed into my mind.

Before he could respond, I grabbed a cushion and whacked him in the face.

He yowled in surprise.

"Pillow fight!" I yelled playfully.

"Hey--" he snatched another one and hurled it at me! I ducked and bash!! The cushion hit Tauriel right in her face, causing cushion stuffing to explode in the air.

Then, making sure Legolas wasn't watching, in revenge, she clutched a pillow and threw it towards him among the fluff, hitting him in the stomach.

We played like this for quite a while. We used to do this when we were younger.

A/N
Ok, guys. You're probably wondering where they are right now in this chapter. They're in Legolas's bedroom the whole time. Ok? Ok. Haven't spoken to you guys in a while. Glad to be able to.

Happy Reading!

P.S What do you think of Raeyla?