Chapter 5

JUNE 30TH

We have just finished a 16 game streak and the guys are all worn out and need this day off badly and the good thing is that the guys to get to spend it at home with their families. After this day off they play 9 more games and then it's off to San Diego for the All Star game.

Today X, Mookie, Andrew, Brock, Chris, Blake and Travis were all going out throughout Boston to find fans and hopefully make some of their days by signing autographs for them and taking some pictures. I was of course going with them and I was dubbed the social media correspondent for this event so I got to post stuff on the Red Sox Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.

I was up around 9 and went downstairs to find the boys already at our house. "Oh yay, the rowdy crew is here. Good morning boys." I said as I gave a kiss to Andrew and a hug to everyone else. "Mom made you breakfast before work, it's on the stove." X said as I was going into the kitchen and I went over to the stove and found banana french toast and smiled because it was my favorite thing to eat.

I finished quickly and then went up to my room to shower and get ready. (Outfit in media). I straightened my hair and did my makeup and I ended up putting my jersey on. It has my last name on it and my favorite number, 5.

I went back downstairs and the boys were all wearing their jersey's and were waiting for me. "Well it took you long enough." Mookie said and the boys agreed. "Hey, it takes time to look this good." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

We split up between my jeep and X's range rover. In my car I had Andrew, Blake and Chris and X had himself, Mookie, Travis and Brock. We started our trek to Fenway where we were keeping our cars for the day.

The boys made me sing for them which isn't anything new because they all love my voice, I personally don't think that it's that good, but they do. We finally got to Fenway and I sent out the first tweet of the day.

"RedSox: Sox Nation! Come out to Yawkey way today from 1-3 where these guys will be signing autographs and taking pictures for you all!"

I attached a picture of the boys and that got likes and retweets and then it was finally one and I started taking pictures for snapchat and Instagram. I even got asked to take some pictures with the fans because I'm Xander's sister and not many people know that I'm dating Andrew yet cause we really haven't announced it to the fans.

Once it was three, we made our way down to the prudential center and I sent out another tweet.

"RedSox: We have moved places! We are now at the Prudential Center and come down from 4-6 for a chance to meet the guys!"

I took more pictures and videos and then it was finally 6 and we left and ended up going into the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. They have the best food and of course, the best cheesecake ever.

We ended up having a really good time and then the boys fought over the bill and who was paying for what and I tried to pay for my own, they shot that idea down real quick.

They figured it out and we went back to Fenway to get our cars and then we went back to our house. I went up to my room and changed and laid down in bed. "Can I come in?" Andrew asked poking his head in and I nodded and moved over so he could lay.

I cuddled up next to him. "So when are we gonna tell the fans about us?" He asked and I shrugged and said, "How about when we're in San Diego for the ASG?" He nodded and I just laid my head on his chest and the next thing I knew, I was asleep.