Ch 1: This means War

In Australian Dressing room:

Clarke sighted as he entered the dressing room after a tough day of practice.He slumped in to a chair stretching his aching limbs as he grabbed a bottle of water to drink.From the corner of the room Shane Watson stared at his captain sitting down and removing his helmet to reveal deeply focused blue eyes.Watson's heat beat fastened as he continued to stare,there was something about his eyes that attracted not only Watson but also half of the guys on the team.Clarke could lock any one down with that stare,but Watson and Clarke weren't exactly close on the team,While Clarke being the captain was more self composed confident and out going,Watson on the other hand was the opposite he was shy off field and fiery on field never really able to control his emotions.No wonder Clarke and Watson usually stayed away from each other as they had nothing in common to talk about .Watson sighed wishing he could interact more openly with Clarke like he did with the rest of the team instead of admiring him from a distance.A slap on the back jolted Watson from his thoughts as he turned around to face the blond haired mischief grin of his best friend Lee."Binga"he glared "if it was me slapping u right now u'd be on the floor".Lee just laughed but even he knew Watson was right.Watson had a great Body and well flexed muscles and could easily throw some one at the ground."so u  finished train..." Watson's comment was cut short by a loud shout from the corridor.

"You sure got nerve Mitch HELL Johnson" came the voice.Clarke shooke his head and got up quickly obviously knowing who the voice belonged too. Watson and Lee also followed close behind,Outside the England dressing room stood Mitchel glaring at a dark haired boy with black eyes."Shut the Hell up Jimmy A." Mitchel roared. Before Anderson could reply Clarke had moved to stand between them to stop the two from bickering."Stop it Mitch he isn't worth it".Clarke had only meant to move Mitchel away but apparently his comment wasn't welcomed in the English dressing room since within five minuites a war of words had started between the Australians and English.Words were being thrown and swearing could be heard from both sides,until the coaches had to get involved and both teams were sent back to the dressing rooms to clear there act.

The English Dressing Room:

"its there fault Cooky" Anderson fumed "That Mitchel had no right to be any where near our Dressing room,I cant do any thing off field but the next time I meet him on field i'll....."."U will give him one of your famoud stares" Swann completed for him with a laugh.Alastair Cook stared at Swann for joking about such a serious matter,but even he coulld'nt surpass a smile as he knew in a way Swann was right.Jimmy never fought with anyone,sure he was considered grumpy by his team mates still it was rear he ever lost his temper,Even his on field sledging consisted of a simple glare which was enough to scare the batsman.No wonder Alastair was surprised to see Anderson  so angry at Mitchel Johnson.It had started as simple sledging  but was getting worse day by day."We will show those Aussies in the next match "Stuart Broad suddenly chimed."There wont be a next match came a voice from behind",Immediately the whole team whirled around to see there coach standing there."There will be no more matches for both of the teams at the moment" the coach continued "You people have started a war amongst your selves and you will be the ones to end it.Meet me tomorrow Alastair I have news for both the captains,as for the rest of the team you will go back to your hotel and wait for the next instructions which I will send through your captain tomorrow",saying that he stormed out.Alastair gulped and stared at the solemn faces of his team mates.No one uttered a word but deep in there hearts the all knew that the announcement tomorrow would be big and for once it wouldn't be a good one.

OOC:sorry a bit of a  short chapter but the next one I promise,will be big..