The day it started

CHAPTER 1- THE DAY IT STARTED

He opened his stormy grey eyes to the rays of sun peeping through the only window in his room. Mornings weren't his favourite,but suddenly he remembered the date and jumped up from the bed.

At last , the day had come. It was his eleventh birthday, a fine day for a classic boy but for Sirius Black it was the day his letter of freedom would come.

His eyes were a mixture of intense black and grey, clouds of storm swirling in them, hair framing  his face with an elegance that would make any girl fall on her knees. With a standard height for an 11 year old he was a perfect gentleman.

But something about him was very unusual. He was a wizard.  one from the 14 ancient pureblood families, which was a very important status in those days, the dark days.

Even the muggles, non-magical folks were not safe from the wrath of Voldermort, a wizard who went bad, as bad as one could go and now was an era of war.

Muggle born witches and wizards, called 'mudbloods' by some were endangered, The thirst for power had led many of the pure-bloods to become Voldermort's followers better known as 'Death Eaters'.

Eleventh birthday was the day when for a wizard, would come his acceptance letter from the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry. And for him on 3rd November came the day when it all started.

A/N Hii... This is my first fanfic so bare  with me...I know this is short but I will update every day in the starting so..thanks
By- Marauderette13
Betas- Moonsong and Phoenix fire