Chapter: Story telling

Lily left fuming and the others were laughing.

The boys put their head together and then said together, “Did you see that?” they all knew what the others were talking about, “Let’s talk to her.”

They all walked and moved in step with Gwen. “Thanks for that.” Sirius said,

“For what.” “The shake of head that saved us. Tell us, what makes you so important that even professors take your suggestions into account.” James said and stopped Gwen.

“It is nothing.” “It is, what was the other moment, when you went in that trace type of thing, when we met the Prewett twins?” Remus reminded her of the day

“OK. Come with me.” She said with a sigh.

They were surprised to have convinced her so easily,but anyway.

 They went into an empty corridor and Gwen said, “You need to know it a very closely guarded secret, you at least know something is different about me."

"I am not Gwen, I am Mione Granger.
I am from the future. Yes,it is hard to believe but I have used a time Turner. I came here because of Voldermort. This same wizard now is at its peak of power."

"He has effected my life,a lot. My friend, was prophecied to be his killer,but that prophecy has turned his life. No parents,no family, only an abusive aunt and uncle. Whenever he came close to someone who loved him, they were taken away from. I couldn't see him crying any more, could not hear him wake up shouting from a nightmare. Couldn't see him shed tears with a photo album in his hands."

"That's why I am here and that why I am important."

She turned to see looks of astonishment on the faces of the boys and to their confusion started laughing.

“You really believed it?” she said between her laughs, “You really.” She laughed some more and picked up her bag that had fallen on the floor.

“Let’s go, we have classes. And you are imagining those things.” She moved and turned at the corner.

The four boys, specifically Sirius and James were really annoyed, “We are IMAGINING things, Yeah sure.” Sirius said as they walked toward their potions class in the dungeons.

“How can she say that? I mean... Now we have to figure her secret out.” James' eyes were shining with determination.

“James, keep your cloak with you every time. Even during classes and meals. She will contact some professor. We will follow her.” Remus said which was followed by murmurs of agreement.

A/N Hello all....I am not saying sorry. I was caught up in my exams and they have just started so.... but ANYWAYS here is a small update and did you really think I would disclose her secret sooooooooo easily... but tell me if you know about it and if you have exams then best of luck to you
.😊😊