⤖ chapter seventeen

"You saw Youngshik?!"

Many of the students surrounding them as they prepare for the opening ceremony of the long-awaited event, turned to their direction when Myunghui almost screamed the information at the entire vicinity.

"Would you lower your voice?" Heejung hissed, forcefully nudging her friend's side who tried to dodge them. "You're an embarrassment," she facepalmed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The taller whispered, sending a wary gaze at every direction.

Whispers and weirded out glances surrounded them, in which brought a lot more annoyance to the friend of the young lass in question.

"Okay, continue what you were saying," Myunghui eargerly said, but only received a blank stare as Heejung shook her head no.

"I ain't telling you anymore,"

"Aw, come on, bunny!"

"My patience, Yoo Myunghui, is running out."

"I already said sorry!"

Heejung nonchalantly turned her back at her and ignored the whines of the taller lass who was really catching attention due to her loud voice and noticeable towering height.

"Heejungie~"

"A pleasant morning, students!"

Two students from different departments stood on stage, holding their mics with them as they plastered their biggest smiles to the sea of students in front of them.

As Myunghui gave her best friend another poke from the back, an excruciating slap on her hand followed after a deadly glare were sent back to her. Dang, how she regretted her actions.

***

"So, can you tell me now?"

Booths were scattered in the open space as people crammed a specific one. The two had just gone from that particular booth that couples were contracted to, slightly haggard at the amount of guys who purposely listed their names just to have their hands locked together for the sake of the booth's rule.

Surprisingly, Heejung wasn't even fazed at the numerous boys she's been set up with, taking that she, between her and Myunghui, was the most sensitive about dating and men in particular.

So, Myunghui didn't really feel intimidated to walk up and be playful with her best friend as she persuades her to spill the tea or else she would lose it.

Another act of aegyo and finally, Heejung gave in, not wanting to see more of Myunghui's show or she would really throw up.

Excited, the taller lass pulled her to the booth she was assigned to build. On their way to the back private part of stand, they saw their classmate Jeonghoon, giving out flyers to the students they pass by.