Blue

You fingered the straps of your necklace that was given to you at a young age by your_____. It gave you comfort in times that made you nervous like now when people were shoving you into the closet with Osiris knows who. It was dark in there too dark. The boy in here with you looked like he was ignoring, fine by you until by accident you bumped into him and found out it was Yusei. ""Sorry" you nervously laughed rubbing your arm. "it's cool" he grunted stiffening "are you okay you seem...tence" you murmur. Yusei looks at you, there's enough light to see sadness in his blue eyes "I'm fine" he says quietly but his voice betrays him. "Yusei" you say gently "what's wrong". He swallowed back a sob "my mother died" he chocked on the word died. "oh Yusei" you whisper drawing him into a hug. He lets out a whimper as he rests his chin on your shoulder "it'll be okay" you sooth rubbing circles on his back "Ill be here with you every step of the way" he looked up at you with eyes full of tears "thank you___". You gave him a soft smile before kissing him gently on the lips because you felt that if you were too rough he would break cause he seemed so fragile. He kissed you back, his kiss filled with so much sorrow it broke your heart. You pulled away kissing away his tears "chin up the Yusei I know is strong". Yusei looked at you with a small smile and nodded. You grabbed his hand giving it a comforting squeeze and the door opened.