Purple.

dedicated to my friend/Yugioh fangirl buddy Kimsrie  who requested this, I really hope you like it.
You strutted towards the wooden door that led to a place known as the closet with confidence. Seven minutes in heaven was often a game that people feared slightly for the thought of kissing someone you didn't like was great. But you thought of it as more of a challenge to see how many boys would try and kiss you without permission. Men had often come out of the closet with red handprints on their cheek. Your hand closed on the brass door knob and you opened the door slipping inside with glee. A few angry shouts were heard from the other side of the paper thing walls and a moment later someone else busted in. Falling flat on their face. You let out a noticeable snicker. "it's not funny!" They snapped. Ahh Yuri. "from where I'm standing it is" you laughed. Yuri stood up and brushed the dust off his clothes. "ya well if you ever fall on your face you'll see me laughing at you y/n" he growled, rubbing his nose and wincing slightly. You rolled your eyes "well then you'll be waiting forever, I never fall I'm a ninja" "no your not" he snorted "your just....You". "meaning?" You frowned, arms crossed over your chest. He shrugged his shoulders, cape fluttering slightly behind him "meaning you'll just be the person everyone keeps around because your pretty". You scoffed "that's not" you stopped mid sentence as realization hit you "wait you think I'm pretty?". "no!" He denied harshly, "ouch" you grinned, placing a hand very your heart "so you think I'm just an ugly hoe then". "no" Yuri said annoyed "your just, why I'm trying to say is Augh it's complicated". "if you think I'm ugly by all means call me ugly" you smirked enjoying his annoyance. "I don't think your ugly okay!!" He almost hollered. "so you think I'm pretty then" you giggled. He glared at you "stop being so complicated!". "okay, okay geez don't get your nickers in a twist" you threw up your hands in mock surrender. "thank you" he breathed, "but you still totally admired I'm sexy" you quickly added "I don't blame you though". Yuri looked ready to explode "remind me again why I like this girl" he yelled to himself. Your eyes widened and he slapped a hand over his mouth. "you like...Me?" You asked, a scarlet color gathered in his cheeks but he said nothing, avoiding your e/c gaze. You smiled, chuckled then burst into a booming laugh. "it's not funny I've never felt like this before okay" he confessed. When you had finally calmed down you turned your beaming smile on the purple and pink haired boy "well guess what Yuri?", "What?" He grumbled. "I like you to" and then you kissed him. Full on. Mouth to mouth. He tensed greatly bit soon his shoulders relaxed and he even wrapped his arms around your waist, snuggling closer to you. He lips moulded perfectly with yours as if made for each other. But sadly you spent so much time teasing and bickering that the 7 minutes ended just as you started kissing. The door was flung open and instantly you two sprang apart. "huh" Yuya mused "so he isn't totally heartless". Yuri glared at him and wrapped protective arms around you "mine" he growled.