Forest Green.

.  Dedicated to foxstova who wanted this hope you enjoy😘
  Two sets of hands pushed you from behind, causing you to stumble into the dusty old closet at Mai's house. Honestly does that women even clean? Waving your hand around to clear the dust clouds away you don't notice,or hear the door open an close again. Rubbing your eyes with the palms of your hands, you scream when someone pokes your sides. Someone bursts out laughing and you whip around to see...too dark. "all right confess, who was it, tell me and apologize and I might not go ninja on you" you called into the dark. You were met by silence. He asked for it. Pushing yourself up against the wall as silently as you could, you strained your ears for the sound of breathing. At first nothing but then almost unbearable inhales and outs. A smirk crept onto your lips as you slowly followed the sound. He was getting closer and closer so you decided sing a song "roses are red violets are blue you tickled me now I'll attack you". And with that you jumped onto a black blob sitting in a corner. "haha!!!I got you!" You crowed, pinning him down with your awesome ninja moves(us ladies we're all ninjas😘). "alright alright uncle uncle!" He said with an accent. You froze "Jesse?", "Yes?", "Jesse?", "Yes!!" Oh dang you had just attacked your crush. " You know______ as much as I love having you close this position is kinda hurting my back". You immediately got off his chest and pulled him up. "You still have to apologize" you muttered, "what?!?!" He exasperated "you attacked me, I'm innocent here!". "may I remind you that you kidney shocked me!!! I hate that!!" You threw up your hands to make a point. Silence. "fine how about we both apologize?" Jesse suggested, "you first". He rolled his beautiful eyes and stepped forward, taking your chin in his hand. What? "I'm sorry for tickling you" and then he pressed his lips against yours, he pulled away much to soon. You smiled at him "I'm sorry too" and then you were kissing again. Lips molding together perfectly, like they were made for each other but.....cue the blinding light and.." Jesse?!? I've been replaced" Jaden wailed "I thought we had something special man I was gonna get us bff necklaces". "____ is not my best friend". Jaden looked up "she's not?", "Nope she's my girlfriend". A light blush dusted his cheeks, you giggled a little, giving him a peck on the cheek before going to go sit on the couch with your man.