red

A slight shiver ran down your back as door to the closet opened and closed once again. "hello?" You call softly running your fingers along the wall only to have them get grabbed by the boy and pulled towards him. You let out a startled yelp. You see teeth flash in the dark,he' smiling. "are you American cause you most definitely have the body of one". Shit bandit Keith was in here. "aren't you um too old to play this game,i mean aren't you married?" You ask In a shaky voice trying to pull your hand back. His grip tightened"no sweet thing I don't have a wife but you can gladly fill that place for her" he sly smiled. Fear coursed through your body "um sorry Keith but I need to go to the uh bathroom so excuse me for a sec". You tried to make your way around him put he slid a hand around your waist "just one kiss" he frowned pulling you soo close your lips were only an inch apart. "No" you tried to say firmly but it came out in more of a squeak. He laughed at you rubbing a strip of your_____ between his fingers. You closed your eyes wishing that the seven minutes were almost over. Bandit Keith gave you a long look before leaning forward that one inch and putting his disgusting lips on yours right as the door opened revealing shocked faces. Using the time that Keith was distracted you wrenched away from him running into Teas arms crying. The guys gave each other serious looks before ganging up on Keith. It is still a mystery how Keith got into the closet in the first place. (I'm sorry if you like Bandit Keith but I really hate him for what he did to Joey so ya I just had to make him the asshole)