Grey.

So it's seems that your time for going into the closet has come. It was cool as long as it wasn't someone weird like Yuya or that strange Jaden kid. OMG WHAT IF IT WAS YUTO!?!? Eh what am I saying you thought rather glumly but then instantly brightned oh well. Hands in your pocket and whistling an annoying catchy tune you made your way over to the closet. It was a practically empty closet, towels stocked the shelves along with cleaning products. Ohh comfy. A brilliant idea formed in your master mind. Getting to work you grabbed a bunch of towels and du du du duh!!! Made yourself the perfect make shift bed. Laying down you covered your eyes with your arm and attempted to go to sleep. The eerie Creek of the door was heard as well as the confused voice of someone "y/n?". "eh?" You mumbled, "what are you doing?" He asked. "no" you said firmly "the real question is who are you?". "uh Yuto" he chuckled. You froze, hold the cheese phone(TMNT) yuto!? You sat up instantly "oh uh Yuto what up home slice?". "nothing" he smiled that beautiful smile of his. "cool" you grinned before plopping back down. A long silence followed so you decided to break. "Yuto? Why is there a d in fridge but not refrigerator?". "I dunno" he frowned "I've never really thought about that". "do fish feel wet?" you questioned. "I don't know!!" He he said exasperated. "fine what does water taste like". "water?" He tried. "these are the deep questions I ask myself" you hummed. Yuto chuckled "your really cute when you ask questions". "I know" you sighed, "so modest" he teased, "again I know". "and you really want to kiss me", "I know" you murmured, your eyes then widened "wait what!?!". "do you actually want to?" He whispered, you were like the human version of Rudolph only your cheeks were glowing not your nose, does that even work? "Yes" you blurted out. "good" he sighed "cause I sure as hell do to" and with that he captured your lips with his. Embracing you in the sweet smell of his aroma and kisses. Yes, yes yes!!!!  "Mine all mine" you giggled against his lips, he laughed and echoed "mine". "you guys are creepy" came someone's voice. You two pulled apart to see Yuya staring with a weirded out look, Yuto glared at him and took your hand in his.

   Author note.
       Huzzah it is done I am finally up to date in my 7mih now I just need to work on my Marik x reader.......As always request are open!!!