Chapter 2- Fell?

Sans' Pov

I watched Y/N as she walk down the hall. She looked back and waved. I'm guessing it was at Paps. Paps waved back at her." I'll see her again right?" I asked." OF COURSE BROTHER!" Pap reassured me. Even was right. I was gonna see her again. Just not soon.

   Y/N's Pov

I walked down the street. I put on my headphones. Suddenly it all blacked out.

Sans' Pov

I felt a chill up my spine. Somethings up. No literally. I looked up. There's a sun roof in the studio. Underfell Sans was on the roof. Running with Y/N in his arms." I gotta go Pap." I said and ran down the hall." SANS! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" Pap yelled. I ran out of the studio. There was a ladder to the roof. I climbed up the ladder. Fell jumped on the roof of the building behind the studio I followed him as fast as I could. He jumped off the roof. I ran over to the edge of the roof. Nothing." Damn It!" I yelled. I looked behind me. The police." God damn it." I mummbled.

Underfell Sans' Pov

I walked into my house. I moved out of me and Paps house. It was a hell hole in that house. I put Y/N on the couch." You'll regret breaking up with me Y/N L/N. ( L/N means last name.) You will regret it so bad."