Chapter 11 Dancing

Y/N's Pov

I continued dancing even though the song ended. Dancing makes me happy." Darling~....... your hired." He said making me stop dancing. I looked up at him smiling." Thank you so much! I just moved here, and I love it already..... but there people I miss.. kind of." I said, mumbling the last part." What was that dear?" He asked." Nothing! Anyways, when am I starting, and where?" I asked, and started dancing for no reason. I was dancing the moves I used when I first met Sans.." Where going to practice for our performance tomorrow, I'll pick you up. Where do you live darling?" He asked drooling down at me as I danced. I told him where I'm living currently and continued dancing. He nodded. He looked down at me then realized, I was living at the same hotel as him." Darling~ what room are you?" He asked watching me dance." Room 178, floor 2." I said moving my feet, remembering the song that was playing when I met Sans." Well~ I live in the room next to you, I have some friends coming over to my place tomorrow! We're having a party, your welcome to come if you like." He said smiling." Who's coming?" I asked, biting my lip. I know he knows Sans and Pap, and if Sans comes, I'm in for a bad time." You'll see!" He said playfully. I smiling and rolled my eyes." Well, I need to go home. Your welcome to come! I'm just unpacking anyways." I said happily. He nodded. We walked out of the dance studio, just to be bombarded with people. I made my way out of the crowd. Mettaton was talking to all of his fans. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms smiling. He looked at me and mouthed ' Help me'. I giggled and shook my head playfully. Soon enough they all left. We got into a cab and off to the hotel. Of course, same guy." Okay, I'm starting to think your doing this on purpose." I said smirking at the driver. He smiled and rolled his eyes." Hotel?" He asked me. I nodded. I just got a good look at him. He has brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin." He's cute~. You should ask him out." Metaton whispered into my ear. I froze up. He stopped at the hotel. I got out saying," Nope, Nope, Nope, Nah, Nope, No, Nope, Nope, No thank you." Metaton payed. We walked into the hotel. We both got into the elavater. We stopped at floor 2 and stepped out. I walked into my room." Bye Metaton!" I yelled happily." Bye darling~." I walked into my room." I'm going to that party. Sans is not going to stop me from having fun." I said looking in the mirror. I grabbed a dress and put it on the bedside table to wear to the party. I layed on my bed and fell asleep.