Chapter 14 Rent

( Okay from now on its just your Pov. Kk!)

I walked in my room after saying good bye to Metaton. It's been a month. ( Note I skiped..... alot.) Thing is.... I can't pay rent... I only have seventy. Hopefully she can make an exception. I sighed. I grabbed my seventy dollars. Then I realized. I have thirty on my card. Hopefully she takes credit card. I walked out of the room after grabbing my card and my money. I walked down the hall. I waited for the elavater. It opened and I walked in. It went down slowly. It opened and I walked out. I walked up to the desk." Um.. do you take credit cards?" I asked." Yes." She said waiting for me to pay. I gave her my seventy, and my card." Oh hun, if your gonna use the card, you can only use the card." She said looking at me handing me my money and card." Um. Can I go to the bank quick? I'll pay you right when I get back." I said worriedly. She nodded. I ran out. I ran all the way to the bank, witch was 3 miles away. I ran in. I walked up to the desk. Not many people suprisingly. I asked them to put my seventy on my card. He gave me my card back soon after. I walked half way, then ran. I got into the hotel and went to the desk." Hun, I'm gonna take off ten dollars extra, seeing as your late." She said looking at me blankly. I sighed and nodded. I was gonna use that on food but what ever. She scanned the card and gave me the card. I took the stairs and walked to my apartment. I walked in my apartment and layed on my bed. I heard Metaton talking to somebody next door." Listen Sans, darling~. If you hurt Y/N, I will break every bone on that skeleton of yours. She's like a little sister to me. Now dearest, you free to go." Metaton said." Um... do you happen to know if Y/N is home?" He asked." I don't know darling~. That's something your going to have to answer your self." Metaton said. I heard foot steps. I put that aside." Well... I don't have much to eat.. I'm gonna need more than 20. I'll just wait till next pay." I said laying on the bed.