Chapter 19 Monster

I sat in my apartment. There was a cold gust of wind. I looked around, nothing. Suddenly there was a cold boney hand  on my shoulder. I blinked and I was in a big open field, and in front of me... stood fell." What do you want." I said, glaring at fell." I want, you." He said smirking. My gaster blaster appeared. Sense I only have one, it's twice the size of a normal one." Okay Fell, you want me. Gonna have to fight for it." I said smirking." Gladly." He said, his 2 gaster blasters appearing. We where close to a sidewalk, and I could tell we where in Seattle, what I'm scared of, is Sans seeing." Let's get this done quick." I said, cracking my nuckles. I made black? Wait, sense when we're my attacks black? With out a care in the world, I flung my attack at Fell. One hit him and caused 2 times the dammage. My eyes widened. He only has enough hp for 1 bone and a half.... one of my bones does 2. He looked at me eyes full of fear, then turned to dust. I began to cry. Sure, he hurt me multiple times, that doesn't mean I don't care about him! I slammed my fist on the ground. If I was still with him, I'd be dead too right now. I looked at the sidewalk...... there stood.. Sans.