Chapter 6- Phone call

( I just want to give a special thanks to ElyseDreamer for voting and for the support! Great gal!)

Y/N's Pov

I looked at the phone for a moment. I put it on the table and looked up at Pap." WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO HUMAN?" Papyrus asked." Nobody." I lied putting on a fake smile. He picked up a container full of spaghetti and handed it to me smiling." FOR YOU HUMAN." Papyrus yelled smiling. I smiled at him and took it." Thanks Pap." I said softly and hugged him. The phone began to ring. I separate from the hug and looked at the phone to see who it was. Sans. I sighed and picked up." Don't you ever hang up on me again!" Sans yelled into the phone. I backed away from the phone. I took the phone away from my ear and looked at Pap.

Sans' Pov

I was yelling into the phone. Suddenly I heard." CAN I TALK TO SANS?!" I could tell it was Pap." I swear to god-" I cut off by Pap yelling into the phone." HELLO BROTHER! IT IS I! THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" He said into the phone. I sigh and smiled." Hey Paps."

( Once again thanks to ElyseDreamer for the support! It means a lot to me! I love writing! If I get a little more support maybe. Just maybe, I'll end up finishing the book and making another! I already finished one book! I am honestly really proud of it! One more time tanks to ElyseDreamer!)