Chapter 18 Chara and.... Frisk?

(A few weeks later back in the apartment. )

I stood in the apartment, my eyes flicking from ruby red, to E/C. Every time my eye flicked red, there would be a knife in my hand.' Go on. ,let me take over. We all know your just a glitch of Frisk after she died.' Chara said. I was shaking rapidly." G- go, a- a- away, C- Chara." I said basically choking on my words. Chara smirked at my current state. My eyes continued to change from color to color. Suddenly it sropped, half and half." WhAt ThE HeLL Is GoINg On?!" Both me and Chara said.'Get out of my body!' I said through mind.' No way! This is so cool! It's a half and half! This has never happened before!' Chara yelled in my mind.' Stop yelling! Your gonna make m- us go deaf!' I yelled. I groaned and crossed my arms." Ha! You don't get the knife in half and halfs!" I yelled mockingly." Oh shut up!" Chara said angrily." Oh, and try to hurt any of my friend."- My eye began to glow-" I'm gonna have a great time." I said smirking." H- how!" Chara studdered." Look through my memorie file." I said rolling my glowing eye. Chara began skimming through my memories. Reminder, she's only half in me. She can go through my memories and all that, but she can't move me. I walked out of the apartment with my keys." Where are we going?" Asked Chara." Work, duh." I said walking down the hall. She began to look through my files for my job now." Omg... no." Chara said begging." Please! Please no please!" She yelled." Your falt. You chose this body." I said walking into the elavater. I went down. It opened." PLEASE!" Chara yelled as I  walked out." You can't do that in public!" I whisper yelled. Mettaton was standing there waiting for me." Hello darling~!" Mettaton said, pulling me into a hug. Chara groaned. I smirked.' Your gonna hate my boyfriend more.' I said through mind.( Yes, you and Sans are together.) Chara started searching through my files for my current boyfriend." SMILEY TRASH BAG!" She yelled." What was that darling~?" Mettaton asked." Nothing! Just talking to myself." I said scolding Chara mentaly.' Sorry.' She said through mind.'better be.' I said through thought. I walked down the street with Mettaton." Sans is going to watch us practice!" Mettaton said smirking at me. I blushed." Hey, is Pap gonna be there? He used to love to watch me dance." I said smiling. He nodded. My smile widened." Ugh." Chara said. I glared at her through mind. She gulped." What's wrong dear?" Mettaton asked." Nothing, sorry." I said looking away. We walked into the studio.' Now, Chara, if you say a word. I'm going to kill you.' I said angrily I  thought. She nodded rapidly. We walked into the room. We waited a minute or so for Sans and Papyrus. They walked in and we began. Chara thought it was a good time to leave while I was dancing. So while I dance my eyes went from ruby red and my normal E/C.