Chapter 12 Party Time

( Play music when told )
Y/N's Pov

I was told by Metaton that the party was in an hour. I got dressed. ( Outfit Below )

I finished getting dressed

I finished getting dressed. 15 minutes. I watched friends for 13 minutes, then got ready to head out. I took one minute to colbert my hair and grab my purse. I walked out the door. He said he was 179. I knocked on 179. Metaton opened the door and smiled seeing me." Come in darling~!" He said happily. There was a fish lady, a lizard Dino monster, a ghost with headphones.... and Pap and Sans. I waved at everybody but Sans." HUMAN!" Pap yelled. I giggled. He pulled me into a bear hug. I'm used to it. I used to go on month long road trips. Sans didn't even look at me. I was okay with that, I didn't want to see him. I hugged Pap. Every one was suprised." Papyrus darling! I didn't know you knew Y/N!" Metaton said smiling." ME AND THE HUMAN WERE FRIENDS WHERE SHE LIVED IN SEATTLE!" Pap said happily." That means you must know Sans!" Metaton said smirking." Yah.... you could say that." I said looking at the floor. I looked back up smiling." By the way! Don't mind me if I break out dancing for no reason!" I said smiling. Pap let go of me and introduced every one to me." THIS IS UNDYNE!" He said walking up to the fish lady." What's up nerd?" She asked smiling." AND THIS IS HER GIRLFRIEND ALPHYS!" Papyrus said smiling. I smiled." Nice to meet you both." I said happily." N- nice to m- meet you t- to." Alphys studdered. Honestly, it was adorable." HUMAN, HOW DO YOU KNOW METATON?" Papyrus asked tilting his head confused." I'm going to be working with him." I said smiling. Everybody besides Metaton looked at me suprised, even Sans.

Sans' Pov

I looked at Y/N suprised, along with every one else." WOWEY HUMAN! THAT IS AMAZING!" Pap said happily." What are you going to be doing nerd?" Undyne asked." Dancing, and that's all I know at the moment." Y/N said looking at Metaton." Darling Y/N will be dancing, and singing. Though I haven't heard her sing yet." Metaton said looking at her.

Y/N's Pov

Everybody stared at me smirking, but Sans of course." Oh god no." I mummbled. Everybody got to work on building a small stage but Sans. I sat down on the couch, next to Sans. I looked away from him." I'm still mad at you." I said still looking away." Why! What did I do!" He yelled. Nobody but Metaton noticed." Because you left me in my house! Pap would come to check on me, but you would sit at home! You know what Sans! Your an Asshole!" I yelled. Metaton, once again, was the only one to notice. We both looked away from each other. I realized what I said and began to cry." I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I kept on mummbling. I think he noticed, he just didn't care. They finished the stage. Undyne pushed me onto it.( Play Song )

Under line= Singing

Italics= Flash Back

I'm sitting with an empty glass, and a broken heart