Chapter 20 It was all..... a dream.

I looked at San for a moment. Then began to run. I could trust my power after what just happened. Tears slid down my face. I could hear Sans footsteps behind me. I just ran, my eyes closed, not caring where I was going." Y/N! Wait!" I heard Sans yell. I just ran, and ran, and ran...... then I woke up. I looked around. I was on my bed." But... but. How." Tears where still streaming down my face." Y/N! Are you okay dear?" A lady asked walking into my room." W- who are you! Where's Sans? And Papyrus, and Metaton, and Undyne, Alphyus? That taxi driver I never got the name of. My apartment." I said tears streaming down my face more and more." Y/N. I'm your mother, and I don't know those people. Are they your friends?" She asked. A man walked in. I looked at myself. I look nothing like the age I was." How old am I?"I asked." Your 17, Y/N are you alright?" The man asked."......... No.... I'm not... not even close." I said looking out the window." Well, why don't we get you to see the doctor?" My so called 'mother' asked." No, I'm not hurt in that way! I'm hurt emotionaly!" I yelled." Well, Fell called earlier, he said it's important and he wants you to go over later." She said. I lit up at that name." Oh! And the Papyrus one you said about, he said he wants to meet you at the dance studio in 2 minutes." She said looking at the clock." Okay, I'm gonna get ready. Um, you can go now?" I asked. They both walked out. I looked at my cloths. They weren't the best. I walked over to the closet in the corner. I looked at through the clothes.

Sans Pov

I woke up. I was in the house with Pap shaking me." How did I get here." I mummbled." BROTHER WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Pap asked." WELL, YOU NEED TO GET READY!" Pap said looking at me." Ready? Ready for what? Are Metaton and Y/N having another performance or something?" I asked." BROTHER. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU MEAN, BUT WE'RE GOING TO THE DANCE STUDIO SO YOU CAN MEET Y/N!" Pap said happily." But... I already know her, she's my girlfriend." I said confused. Pap looked very confused." BUT BROTHER? YOU HAVEN'T MET HER." Pap said tilting his head like a lost puppy." What the hell." I mummbled.